New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I went to the Vitamin Shoppe today because they sent me a $5 Healthy Awards certificate and I noticed a lot of new stuff!
    1.) They FINALLY had the new ONE bars (Maple Glazed Donut and Salted Caramel, I already tried the Blueberry Cobbler and prefer Quest's version so I can't wait to try these new flavors to compare)
    2.) I've never seen MuscleMilk Protein Bars before here, so I picked up the Birthday Cake flavor bar... has anyone had these before? Is the peanut butter cookie any good?
    3.) I've also never seen MyBar carried here... never even heard of that brand. Again, I picked up the Confetti Cake because that's usually a safe flavor for me, but the iced cinnamon crunch was quite enticing as well. If anyone has tried these bars please let me know how they are!
    4.) I decided I was spending too much money so I saw, but did not purchase, the MyCookies. They had like 290 calories each but seemed kind of small so I wanted to come here for opinions before I picked them up... they feel dense kind of like the Buff Bake cookies... anyone know if they're similar or are they not worth it?

43pegxnwog15.jpg
    gwy0br5x8m7d.jpg
    8n6296vljkr0.jpg
    d317nmab52vn.jpg

Muscle Milk peanut butter cookie is my favorite protein bar of them all. Even my husband likes it and he doesn't like any protein bars. I've only tried that one and the brownie one and I loved that one too. I'll be waiting to see how you like the birthday cake.

i also really enjoyed the peanut butter cookie flavor by Muscle Milk... haven't tried any others though
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Regarding My Bar - don't like the ingredients (sugar, sorbitol, maltitol, corn syrup, salt sucralose, palm and soybean oils, etc.,) and it looks way too sweet for me anyways....so back on the shelf it went. I'd rather just buy my favorite candy bar instead.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Kroger's cheaper store brand had a lot of interesting new flavors I'll have to pick up at some point. The one that immediately caught my eye was a chocolate covered pretzel (I'm addicted to these stupid things) ice cream.

Have you ever tried B&J Chubby Hubby?? It's heaven. I just can't buy it anymore.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    I really like the Better Oats brand Maple and Brown Sugar 100 cal packets. 90 seconds in the microwave, tastes great (especially with a couple of sprays of I Can't Believe It's not Butter spray), and it holds me until mid-morning snack. My go-to breakfast most days.

I have been eating Better Oats (old name was Oat Fit - they recently changed it) for a couple of years now. I love it. I like the cinnamon roll the best, but maple is good too.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    For all those unicorn frappucinno lovers. I ate the unicorn poop.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    cocates wrote: »
    FINALLY- Kroger is stocking more flavors of HT!!

I went a bit crazy and got every flavor they had.

The mocha chocolate chip, lemon cake and salted caramel are my favorites.

Is it me or does the almond Crunch one taste like cherry? Yuck! Red velvet tasted like chocolate and cardboard. Reminded me of an Atkins bar. Ick.

I would say the Almond Crunch is more of an Amaretto flavor if you've ever had it. Which now that I think of it is used in homemade chordial cherry chocolates.

That is probably a better accurate description. I like Amaretto / cherry cordial, but this ice cream tasted more like medicine. It's still in the freezer. Maybe I'll give it another go.

• cocates
    Options
    cozytimes wrote: »
    trader joe's - cauliflower tempura

1iqp67f2zp1s.jpg

I bought this the other week but haven't tried it yet. Have you?
  • cocates
    Options
    Pure awesomeness! Entire container = 6 dumplings = 1 serving = 250 cals. The broth is rich and tasty, too! 3uhbqm1mnw4l.png
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I have always enjoyed Zone Perfect bars. I just tried this one for the first time last night. I don't know if it was because I was so hungry or if it really was that good, but I swear this was about the best bar I have eaten in a very long time. I guess I will have to buy another one to try it a second time. :D

of017x12b0t5.jpg

Oooh, these look good! I love me some cinnamon.
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    PSA: Halo Top is hosting giveaways on their Facebook for 10 free Halo Top pints and 10 boxes of Pocky. I won the first one haha I'd like to see someone here win the next!

i NEVER win anything... you ALWAYS win! i don't get it lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    PSA: Halo Top is hosting giveaways on their Facebook for 10 free Halo Top pints and 10 boxes of Pocky. I won the first one haha I'd like to see someone here win the next!

Lol. I refuse to spam my friends just to get some free stuff, so I never do those giveaways.
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

Lol. I refuse to spam my friends just to get some free stuff, so I never do those giveaways.

hm good point haha i just read the rules of how to win
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

You mean you won some more Halo Top or you won the last contest?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

They're having a Pocky/Halo Top giveaway every day and they started this promotion yesterday, which I won. But they're having more so you can go on and enter! Usually I tag my boyfriend or my siblings since they're used to my obsession about the stuff, I have no shame xD In return I enter giveaways for whatever it is they're obsessed with ;P
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options

They're having a Pocky/Halo Top giveaway every day and they started this promotion yesterday, which I won. But they're having more so you can go on and enter! Usually I tag my boyfriend or my siblings since they're used to my obsession about the stuff, I have no shame xD In return I enter giveaways for whatever it is they're obsessed with ;P

My family and BF would unfriend me if I tagged them in that stuff. :D
  • BigBadVanna
    BigBadVanna Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone tried the Flat Out Protein Up/Carb Down wraps? The black pepper and sea salt variety caught my eye
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    cozytimes wrote: »
    trader joe's - cauliflower tempura

1iqp67f2zp1s.jpg

I bought this the other week but haven't tried it yet. Have you?

i have it in my fridge but haven't tried it yet either!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Anyone tried the Flat Out Protein Up/Carb Down wraps? The black pepper and sea salt variety caught my eye

I have. Too salty for me, the next time I would just get a plain flavor. I like their flat out fold it breads more, not sure why (maybe because I give myself exactly 90 seconds to make lunch in the morning and I always cut the wraps in half then never know what to put them in to keep them from getting smooshed; the fold it's are just easier.) I'm a bit sensitive to salt though so that may be it. Definitely would recommend trying once!