Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I LOVE lemon and those look spectacular.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Right?!? I've been craving lemon stuff lately.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

TOTALLY! Now I want lemon bars.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wish me luck with my nine days in a row at work that start tomorrow.

I remember last time that I worked seven days in a row I almost forgot to brush my teeth & forgot to put on deodorant. I wonder what I'll forget on my ninth day?

Ew! Why are you having to do that?

Take care of yourself and get plenty of sleep!

Thanks. She said that she didn't look at the previous week, but I said I'll try to muster through since I'll least have off next Thursday & Friday. She did say that if I feel sick during any of it she can try & work around my schedule.

Today I accidentally put on both of my work vests & it was only my first day back from my two days off.

That is funny...wearing two vests! At least you got a lot of OT I hope!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    bbxj9el6kin2.jpg
    @JessicaMcB just cause I have to plug Kat's other makeup haha. Today's office look: Kat Von D's Tattoo eyeliner, mascara and lipstick called Double Dare.

You look beautiful.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    At my first midwife app (it's midwife led in the UK, you only see a dr if there are complications) I was referred to consultant led care due to my previous csection and macrosomia (big baby). We need to have the vbac vs elective csection conversation. Since I am very much erring towards a csection, she referred me to the consultant who's known for being that way inclined.

Anyway, got my app letter and I'm seeing the other consultant, the one who has a reputation for pushing for vbac. My friend had her and really had to fight her corner. I probably have more sound medical reasons for my decision, but I'm not best pleased.

Women actually have a right to a csection even on the NHS, but lots of doctors would have you think otherwise. I just don't want to have to recover from both a long labour and surgery if it's another big baby (which history says it will be), with a toddler too. Csection recovery is hard, but what I went through last time was harder.

Appointment isn't for another 4 weeks. I'm hoping the consultant doctor's reputation is exaggerated and I won't have a fight on my hands. My midwife was super sympathetic, but it's not up to her.

That was long. Can you tell I've been dwelling on it?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    At my first midwife app (it's midwife led in the UK, you only see a dr if there are complications) I was referred to consultant led care due to my previous csection and macrosomia (big baby). We need to have the vbac vs elective csection conversation. Since I am very much erring towards a csection, she referred me to the consultant who's known for being that way inclined.

Anyway, got my app letter and I'm seeing the other consultant, the one who has a reputation for pushing for vbac. My friend had her and really had to fight her corner. I probably have more sound medical reasons for my decision, but I'm not best pleased.

Women actually have a right to a csection even on the NHS, but lots of doctors would have you think otherwise. I just don't want to have to recover from both a long labour and surgery if it's another big baby (which history says it will be), with a toddler too. Csection recovery is hard, but what I went through last time was harder.

Appointment isn't for another 4 weeks. I'm hoping the consultant doctor's reputation is exaggerated and I won't have a fight on my hands. My midwife was super sympathetic, but it's not up to her.

I hope they are reasonable and you don't have to fight for what you want!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I block pulled 335 lbs for three reps last night, and felt like I could have done more! Super excited! I may get a better deadlift at my next meet than I was hoping for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKwixuLcco

Hells yes! Also those leggings <3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I block pulled 335 lbs for three reps last night, and felt like I could have done more! Super excited! I may get a better deadlift at my next meet than I was hoping for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKwixuLcco

You're freaking amazing!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    @MissKalhan I think regardless of what it is if you are wearing it, it's gonna look good ;) . I'll be on the look out for that lip colour though, looks awesome. I am a disaster with eyeliner lol

@quiksylver296 that's amazing! When is the next meet? You're going to crush it!

@spamarie I'll think good thoughts for you <3

• Oberon21
    Options

Just stand your ground and be firm. It's your body and you know what you want.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Hi every one I know I have missed huge patches on this thread and I am very sorry. I'm not trying to be unsociable it is just my schedule is extremely busy and all I can think to do ant night is to collapse in bed. I will try to do some catching up today.
    Kelly nine days in a row is insane. Take care of your self
    Jessica and Miss Kalhan you both look so good.
    Some how I missed the winter picture I went back several pages and just could find it.
    Sorry I got to go but Ill be back tonight.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have been married 25 years today to my crazy awesome best friend. We were supposed to sneak away for the weekend, but the fan clutch on my truck died, which in turn killed the water pump. He got it almost fixed this morning and the stinking fan put a hole in my radiator. He will be fixing that tomorrow. Rain check on romantic get away.
  • raymax4
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I confess that I am using the disater state of my house and my husband's medical issues to let myself eat like crap. Been eating fast good and chocolate way too often. I now need to get storage tubs and get some dusting cloths to help clean up the house.

Great job on the weigjt, Quik!!! Here's hoping some organizing and decluttering will inspire me to get something done.
    a clean house always makes me feel better
  • raymax4
    Options

I must have missed that you are pregnant, how far along are you.
  • raymax4
    Options
    laurenj915 wrote: »
    I confess that I hide a pack of M&Ms in a tampon box in the bathroom closet. That way, my husband and 3 kids will not find and eat them. Also, I always eat my M&Ms while taking a bubblebath.

I never thought of that one. It is nice to have treats on hand when you want them..
  • raymax4
    Options
    I'm at my lowest weight in a decade!!! 170.4 for the past two days. I'm only 5.4 pounds away from the goal weight I originally set.

I may attempt to get to 157 instead of 165, because 157 is where the classes break for powerlifting. If 157 is too hard, I can compete in the heavier class. But if I can hover around 157 pretty easily, I may perform better in the lower class.
    Congratulations on the weight loss. From what I see in the pictures (a lot of muscle definition) you don't need to lose more. I thought when you show that much definition you don't have fat covering it up. I think you look terrific as is.
    Please don't take this as me telling you what to do. It is just my thoughts.
  • raymax4
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession I am excited for the last ten episodes of PLL & I hope that the last A isn't Alison (because how predictable). I also ate way too much ice cream today, but my excuse is upcoming PMS & I have accounted for it in my diary over a few days.

With the exception of today I haven't had a binge for at least 20 days or so.

Progress not perfection Kelly, that's great! I hope PLL (Pretty Little Liars?) is everything you want and more ;) .

I confess as soon as I got up and realized it had snowed again I started planning another 2k into my route tonight...and avocado pudding into my day ;)

Ugh at snow! When does it usually stop snowing in Canada?

Lol never ;) . I've seen snow in July and August before because Alberta is mercurial as hell. Incidentally I walked the girls to the grocery store in clear weather and walked back in a full bore snow storm. It's almost May dammit -_-

I always thought Dante's Inferno was written by a southerner that traveled to the far north for a year, and said "this would make a good book"