Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession: After having to endure staring at this horror show my oldest two wrought on the basement gym for 15k tonight I have considered selling them to zoos. Seperate, together, idk lol. The baby's (when am I no longer supposed to call her the baby btw?) shots are in the morning so remember me as I was ;)

LOL! I should take photographs of my sister's boys room! It's usually a disaster. They usually have Legos all over the place & just take their clothes out of the dresser & if they don't want to wear it it goes on the floor.

th?id=OIP._EMjbRaFQRKVPNw4MZG0HQEMEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I told her she should start to make a pair of shoes like this so she doesn't accidentally step on one in bare feet.

How very creative and funny. I bet it would be hard to keep those kind of shoes. Our sons were always deconstructing and re constructing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    laurenj915 wrote: »
    I confess that I hide a pack of M&Ms in a tampon box in the bathroom closet. That way, my husband and 3 kids will not find and eat them. Also, I always eat my M&Ms while taking a bubblebath.

I never thought of that one. It is nice to have treats on hand when you want them..

LOL that is an awesome place to hide it!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have been married 25 years today to my crazy awesome best friend. We were supposed to sneak away for the weekend, but the fan clutch on my truck died, which in turn killed the water pump. He got it almost fixed this morning and the stinking fan put a hole in my radiator. He will be fixing that tomorrow. Rain check on romantic get away.

Bummer, but congrats!!! 25 years is an amazing accomplishment!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess that I hide a pack of M&Ms in a tampon box in the bathroom closet. That way, my husband and 3 kids will not find and eat them. Also, I always eat my M&Ms while taking a bubblebath.

Genius!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie s'mores happened this weekend! Camping for son's 13th birthday (tomorrow).

pw32kcdsxj06.jpg

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie s'mores happened this weekend! Camping for son's 13th birthday (tomorrow).

pw32kcdsxj06.jpg

Yum! Happy birthday to your not-so-little man!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Those look fantastic. Need to try those at the next bonfire.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    At my first midwife app (it's midwife led in the UK, you only see a dr if there are complications) I was referred to consultant led care due to my previous csection and macrosomia (big baby). We need to have the vbac vs elective csection conversation. Since I am very much erring towards a csection, she referred me to the consultant who's known for being that way inclined.

Anyway, got my app letter and I'm seeing the other consultant, the one who has a reputation for pushing for vbac. My friend had her and really had to fight her corner. I probably have more sound medical reasons for my decision, but I'm not best pleased.

Women actually have a right to a csection even on the NHS, but lots of doctors would have you think otherwise. I just don't want to have to recover from both a long labour and surgery if it's another big baby (which history says it will be), with a toddler too. Csection recovery is hard, but what I went through last time was harder.

Appointment isn't for another 4 weeks. I'm hoping the consultant doctor's reputation is exaggerated and I won't have a fight on my hands. My midwife was super sympathetic, but it's not up to her.

That was long. Can you tell I've been dwelling on it?

I must have missed that you are pregnant, how far along are you.

11.5 weeks. I cannot wait for the first trimester to be over, but I am starting to feel less queasy.
  • spamarie
    Options
    I have been married 25 years today to my crazy awesome best friend. We were supposed to sneak away for the weekend, but the fan clutch on my truck died, which in turn killed the water pump. He got it almost fixed this morning and the stinking fan put a hole in my radiator. He will be fixing that tomorrow. Rain check on romantic get away.

Congrats on 25 years, that's awesome. The rest is a bit rubbish, but a postponed romantic getaway will be hopefully just as nice.
  • spamarie
    Options
    I have never had a smore, but this cookie concoction looks a good idea. We built a fire pit in the garden last year, hopefully my smore virginity won't last much longer.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options

I'm adopting this idea. Thank you so much! <3
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Awe, he is soooo cute. Wish we could keep them little forever! Happy 13th Birthday to your son! :)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    This happened this morning! First time I've been in the 160's in about a decade...

ffyhybyuwzw1.jpg

Congratulations! I long for that day. I don't think I've been that weight since I was 16/17 :#

How accurate do you rate the other measurements on your scale? That measures a lot of things!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Tami! Happy Birthday to Payton!

Good luck, Jessica! You'll do great!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    This happened this morning! First time I've been in the 160's in about a decade...

ffyhybyuwzw1.jpg

Congratulations! I long for that day. I don't think I've been that weight since I was 16/17 :#

How accurate do you rate the other measurements on your scale? That measures a lot of things!

Very highly inaccurate, in my opinion. I have it set on the "athlete" female setting, which is supposed to change how the body fat reads, but it doesn't. I'm certain I'm not 25.6% BF. Calipers at the gym have me at ~17%, which seems closer to reality, when I look at photos.

l2doynttclet.jpg
    r7nw5v7fadlv.jpg