Djproulx wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "P90X3 Dynamix"=Done! sore today...

Did you "enjoy" the Beast??
    LOL! yes. it was "fun".

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday kids, TMAC, congratulations, you rock. Gam3rguy, are my eyes deceiving me that you were sore?
    Well kids, naked co-ed yoga is on the schedule this Friday night. Needless to say the responses from my work out partners are quite interesting (lol). I am leaning more towards going just to try it and see what it is like. In the meantime, TRX done fully clothed (LOL). Have a great day kids.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new Cool Kids.

@misciej - Its great to have another runner in the group!

@ Caramelgyrlk -Naked Co-ed Yoga? Wow. My Friday night swims seem so boring in comparison. :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday kids, TMAC, congratulations, you rock. Gam3rguy, are my eyes deceiving me that you were sore?
    Well kids, naked co-ed yoga is on the schedule this Friday night. Needless to say the responses from my work out partners are quite interesting (lol). I am leaning more towards going just to try it and see what it is like. In the meantime, TRX done fully clothed (LOL). Have a great day kids.

LOL - will look forward to hearing what you think. As @Djproulx said, my regular strength workouts sound so boring now. :D
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options

...I "was". :p

I wonder how a naked Spartan race would go... B)

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,939 Member
    Options
    OMG @ "naked yoga". This would just gross me out totally, lol. The pubic hairs floating to the ground, whether from armpits or groins would have me HEAVING. Good luck, caramel...post some pics, ha ha ha!!

I did lift, today.

And, finally it is going to get above 10C today, and that means I can START WALKING OUTSIDE. I will go for as long as I can this afternoon. I just need to go do that.

BOOM!
  • JPotamus
    JPotamus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I guess I'm now a part of the 40+ club. I turned 40 last July. :)

I was on MFP a few years ago and lost a few pounds. I'm back again to count my macros. It worked then, so it should get me back on the right track. I'll mainly be running for exercise.

Nice to meet you all.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    I think I'd have to pass on the co-ed naked yoga myself, but I'll sure look forward to your workout report!! :D

Rowed a half-marathon today (21,097 meters in 2h 4m). I'm wiped. That was my last specific rowing goal for a month or two, so I think I'll switch my focus to biking for a couple of weeks.
  • sdereski
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    OMG @ "naked yoga". This would just gross me out totally, lol. The pubic hairs floating to the ground, whether from armpits or groins would have me HEAVING. Good luck, caramel...post some pics, ha ha ha!!

I did lift, today.

And, finally it is going to get above 10C today, and that means I can START WALKING OUTSIDE. I will go for as long as I can this afternoon. I just need to go do that.

BOOM!

OMG! I laughed at this post! You are too funny. :D
  • sdereski
    Options
    Got a quick run in after work. It was cold, wet and windy, but I got 'er done.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "P90X3 Agility X"=Done!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    @gam3rguy - Gets my vote for the cover shot for the 2017 Cool Kids calendar......pending any late submissions from the Co-ed Naked Yoga event. :)
  • sdereski
    Options
    @gam3rguy - Gets my vote for the cover shot for the 2017 Cool Kids calendar......pending any late submissions from the Co-ed Naked Yoga event. :)

Agreed ;)
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Ran to the Y with a spring in my step.

Lifted, pulled, and pushed various heavy things.

Ran home. Somewhat less springy.
  • Beeps2011
    Options

Gawd, yes to gam3rguy as AWESOME!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to any long-term photographic proof of Co-ed Naked Yoga.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Rest day, today....although I hope to get in a quick walk with hubby at the end of our work days.

BOOM!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

Agreed ;)

I totally agree.