Walk 5 days per week for at least 30 minutes
    Sleep from 10::00pm to 6:00am every day
    Drink more water - at least 3 glasses
    Sleep regular and consistent hours.

Thank you all for letting me be part of this group
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Happy May Day! Love the pictures of flowers. We went to see our baby goats last Saturday. They are a week old today. We have been thinking about getting goats since we bought this place and have finally cleared a space with a shed for them. They are Kinder goats, two boys. They have to remain with their mom until they are weaned in about three months.Right now they are about the size of our cat only a little taller. One of them is black with gray ears and the other is black with brown markings. No names yet.

Lanette - I do not take a multi vitamin as I cannot take vitamin D because of sarcoidosis. I do take B-complex because it helps when I am taking prednisone. Also calcium and magnesium recommended by bariatric doc. I take eye vitamins recommended by ophthalmologist.

Sarah - You are so close I'm sure you will make it in May.

Barbie - Thanks for keeping us going.

Goals for May: 25-30 grams of fiber per day
    Continue 8 glasses of water per day
    1 hour of intentional exercise per day.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    machka - I remember when I first started taking a spinning class. Boy, did my butt hurt!!! I got one of those padded seats. Now I don't need the padded seat.

dcdickerson - welcome

Took the cat litter cake to the gal tonight. Everyone thought it was really cute.

RuthsFitness - welcome

Paula - whenever we go somewhere, I always take my own food with me. Vince can eat the fast food, but I actually wind up having more to eat. Drive safely

I got the DVD's that I ordered. I completely forgot that I could have used my 10% off coupon.

Dana - beautiful roses

There is this one guy who does a lot of landscaping in the neighborhood. We've asked him to move some dirt and then seed, fertilize, and put straw down in the backyard. He said he would, but that was over a month ago. I realize that we aren't regular customers of his, but he knows that we have other things that we'd like done so the potential for future business is there. I'd really like it done before it gets too hot.

Michele in NC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Becca: I hope your son has a good recovery even before the doctor appointment. (((hugs)))

Kim: Have a great time with Rori in San Francisco. What a great opportunity! :bigsmile:

RuthsFitnesss: Welcome! :star:

Paula: Love your goals-especially the second #4. Staying positive and focusing on what matters is the key to sticking to this and leads to success. :smiley:

Meg: Post a notice on your washing machine to "Beware of Fitbits." :wink:

Toni: We love Antiques Road Show, too, and just watched it moments ago. :smiley:

Planning this week was not very well thought out by either of us. I had to take DH to the eye doctor this morning, and I go to the eye doctor Wednesday morning. That means I'm missing 2 yoga classes this week to go to the same eye doctor. Darn it. :grumble:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

• dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Leigh - Time to celebrate your milestone.

Kate - You will be stylish and cozy this winter.

Sarah - You are so close to Onederland. You can get this done.

Karen in Virginia - Thanks for the flowers, they are so cheerful. I love that vase. Where did you find it?

Yvonne - We share a birthday. My Mom also passed away in May on the 8th.

Kim- Enjoy your Rori time.

Back hurting tonight and haven't set goals yet.

-Sharon in Lethbridge.
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    I'm here reading every day, have just been feeling a little unsuccessful and down so nothing much to say. I'm still working out for an hour every week day, but not getting my 10,000 steps, logging but going over on calories.

^this^ me too, except I haven't been working out every day, or logging. :cry:

The back is still painful after my snowmobile-lifting mishap, so I've been obliged to take it easy with the jogging. One consequence (on top of all the stress I went through in Jan-Feb-Mar) is that I'm 10 kgs above my lowest after-50 weight. Grrrrrr!

On the second week of a two-week teaching stint. Soon I'll be my own mistress again. Maybe I should get myself a whip. :wink:

Must run... er... um... that was what I couldn't do. Must walk with care.

/Penny, not at the North Pole just now

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a friend from up the road to pick me up this morning for yoga as I can't drive just yet with my arm. DH was a bit put out when I asked him as it would severely interrupt his exefcise/shower routine. :( Luckily I had her number. :)
    I don't suppose I will be able to do a lot, but, as I missed last week when I was in France, I will go for the company and do what I can. No downward dog!
    AF day today. Having salmon and spinach tonight. :D
    I'm hoping the hairdresser will ring me back about squeezing me in for a wet cut. She's on holiday next week. :'( Really like her.

DH has got to go out sometime to buy himself some cold food for tomorrow night's dinner. He's going to a One Day cricket match which starts at 2 pm. Quiche? :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies~
    the pollen is kicking my butt, I broke down and took Nyquil last night but not to much or I would have medicine head.. working 9:30-6 today and coming home at lunch to get the dogs outside.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,215 Member
    Options
    Nice one Lisa and Rori. :drinker: <3

My yoga session was often uncomfortable, but I managed.

The hairdresser hasn't got back to me, so I am going food shopping with DH to get some steps in.

The viewers liked the house, but thought the garden was not big enough for them. Hey Ho. :|

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    Lisa- congratulations! I'm very excited for you!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wish there was a way to hit the "awesome" button ten times for Lisa and Rori, but this will have to do..... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Kim, enjoy your time with Rori!

Lanette
    SW WA State