True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    I confess that I wouldn't mind eating Chinese Food everyday if I knew I couldn't get fat from it. Oh and pizza....burgers....fried chicken (typical black man food right?), fries, cheesecake, Italian sausage, corned beef, steak....

I like all that too and I am a white girl. You forgot chicken wings though

Chicken wings from Bdubs or Hooters!
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    I confess that I wouldn't mind eating Chinese Food everyday if I knew I couldn't get fat from it. Oh and pizza....burgers....fried chicken (typical black man food right?), fries, cheesecake, Italian sausage, corned beef, steak....

I like all that too and I am a white girl. You forgot chicken wings though

Chicken wings from Bdubs or Hooters!

Not Hooters!! Worst wings ever!! We have some local places that blow away all chain restaurants though.

Huh? Hooter's wings are terrible? Well damn lol. I always like to get the Mild sauce or the XXX hot sauce when I go there. What local places do you have?
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I haven't had McDonald's in 7 yrs

yeah,it's probably been that long for me too.

... maybe even 10 years.

although, The Ronald McDonald House is a God Send.

For real! I love the Ronald McDonald house. They are amazing!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

... maybe even 10 years.

yep, we used them for a few days when my son had heart surgery at 4 days old.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

... maybe even 10 years.

I was there for a month.

.... longest month of my life
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

... maybe even 10 years.

I was there for a month.

.... longest month of my life

Its good to know Ronald McDonald Houses are there too ..we have them here but more would be good
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I don't think you did, stabbems. It's just a pretty rare thing these days, I suppose. Though, I've seen your generation have a harder time than most. YOu two aren't the only ones having difficulties. Hang in there. Most of the time, ppl are too immature to know what they need/ want while younger anyway. You've saved yourself a bit of heartache.

Yeah I've been told im too emotional and tend to give my heart too quickly. I'm glad I've avoided that at least. But ya know how do you know who is the one? surely you need to bake a few bad cakes before finding your favourite

I always wondered the same question. Until I knew. When the right one is right. You KNOW. There is no question to it. You know beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's not about favorite. It's about a perfect fit that you couldn't imagine to begin with.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm just too good
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I don't think you did, stabbems. It's just a pretty rare thing these days, I suppose. Though, I've seen your generation have a harder time than most. YOu two aren't the only ones having difficulties. Hang in there. Most of the time, ppl are too immature to know what they need/ want while younger anyway. You've saved yourself a bit of heartache.

Yeah I've been told im too emotional and tend to give my heart too quickly. I'm glad I've avoided that at least. But ya know how do you know who is the one? surely you need to bake a few bad cakes before finding your favourite

I always wondered the same question. Until I knew. When the right one is right. You KNOW. There is no question to it. You know beyond a shadow of a doubt. It's not about favorite. It's about a perfect fit that you couldn't imagine to begin with.

I think there is a variety of both [and more] going on all around us. I also think there is great truth in tossing what you hold in your heart out to the Universe and trust it heard you and believe you are more than worthy of a perfect response. The tough part is forgetting about what you asked for and live with the trust that the perfect One will find you, or you find them... at the perfect place and time without conscious intent on either one's part.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting really *kitten* tired of these damn headaches I wake up with everyday.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am getting really *kitten* tired of these damn headaches I wake up with everyday.

I am sorry to hear this. I have been there.

Thanks. I think it's stress. I need to hit on my punching bag more, try and get this stress out.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I hate the smell of pickles.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I've become way too cynical lately.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    have you tried adding almonds to your diet? and upping your water intake? headaches can be a sign of dehydration... and of course.. Brain tumors ... Yes.. I went there :P
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    For a time I felt that speaking the truth meant I needed to be blunt and ...well. an *kitten*... Not until recently did I realize that the truth is like a diamond... many facets... and it's best just to keep your mouth shut and admire the intricate beauty, and let everyone else see it for what it is... what am I a *kitten* interpreter??? :)
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I thought you were 44
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    I confess I didn't study that much for my test on Thursday and that I haven't been working on my presentation which is due next Tuesday. Oh well, at least the test is a take home and that I still got some time to work on my presentation.