I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I really feel like if you can get past day 3(which really wasn't as bad as I built up in my mind it would be) then it gets way better.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I finally did it! Day 1 done! I haven't gotten past level 1 the other two times I'm started it:/ This time I really want to get all the way through. I took photos and measurements today and I think that will help me stay on track. I'm 34 (35 in July) 5'0 SW 152 CW 137-138 (been fluctuating for a week or two) GW 110? (That's smaller than I've ever been as an adult but I'm determined to get there and then make a decision on a final goal range) I'm still a size 10 and would really like to get to a 4 eventually:) Y'all are doing great and I'm just going to try to keep up;)
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good job ! I took measurements also and pics lol
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 done :-)
  • aminahrashid41
    aminahrashid41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finished ripped in 30 last month, now on 30 day shred took a day off today tomorrow back at it with dat 7 of level one
  • slinkyroo
    slinkyroo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can i join please! I have completed the shred in the past i actually find level 1 the best for feeling results so stick to it longer than i should as in rubbish at planks!! Gonna start tonight!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 8 done! :) I added walking and cycling!
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @slinkyroo hi, yes join in w us!
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D3. Feel free to add me
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @smal48 good job on day 1 :)
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    smal48 wrote: »
    Hi all, can I join too? I've just done Day 1 today :)
    I completed the shred a year ago after having a baby and had great results! Now I want to do it again with my 2kg weights and see if I can get stronger. Last year I couldn't do a single real press up, now I can do 2 before I have to go down to the modified version, but I still can't complete the whole set, especially after doing the squat press things. I can do all the other moves but circuit 3 with the side lunges with the front lifts and the bycicle crunches are a struggle!

I manage 2 push ups and then I'm so wiped I just hold a plank :) I am restarting it today, we can try to keep each other motivated, feel free to add me!
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    L1D2 complete!! I was sore all day today but it's a good sore that you know your body is changing:^) I've been riding my exercise bike for an hr almost everyday and thought I'd be in better shape this time around but nope! it's just as hard:^D
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    @tiffanifair good job!
  • chantelp0508
    Options
    I finished day 3 yesterday. I have so much more energy now. I feel great
  • TxTiffani
    edited May 2017
    Options
    L1 day 3 done! I was actually looking forward to it today....until I got started then LOL then I wondered if I was crazy for looking forward to it :^)
  • chantelp0508
    Options
    30DS L1D4