Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    This happened this morning! First time I've been in the 160's in about a decade...

ffyhybyuwzw1.jpg

Congratulations! I long for that day. I don't think I've been that weight since I was 16/17 :#

How accurate do you rate the other measurements on your scale? That measures a lot of things!

Very highly inaccurate, in my opinion. I have it set on the "athlete" female setting, which is supposed to change how the body fat reads, but it doesn't. I'm certain I'm not 25.6% BF. Calipers at the gym have me at ~17%, which seems closer to reality, when I look at photos.

l2doynttclet.jpg
    r7nw5v7fadlv.jpg

You look amazing!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This happened this morning! First time I've been in the 160's in about a decade...

ffyhybyuwzw1.jpg

You are rocking it!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Awe, he is soooo cute. Wish we could keep them little forever! Happy 13th Birthday to your son! :)

Ditto!
  • winchestertardisrider
    winchestertardisrider Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @Laurend224 I just think of the additional flapping as applause. I'm with you. I do jumping jacks and there's all kinds of enthusiastic clapping! My boobs clap, but only after my abdomen flap claps... It's like a jolly tap dance show! FABULOUS!!!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry @MissKalhan :( ! My husband is in O&G which is bad for lay off waves in AB, we've been there- keep the faith <3
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    laurenj915 wrote: »
    I confess that I hide a pack of M&Ms in a tampon box in the bathroom closet. That way, my husband and 3 kids will not find and eat them. Also, I always eat my M&Ms while taking a bubblebath.

I love this, lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    GUYS GUYS GUYS! NSV over here! I was able to OHP 65lbs for 3 reps! A few months ago I couldn't even do the bar! :smiley:

That is awesome, esp considering that OHP is the devil's punishment, :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Welp, Martin just got laid off. Cue panic attack and semi breakdown. We just paid down his almost 10k debt to 2k, now this! UGH

Oh, no! Hoping he finds something new and better quickly...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Today is my eight of ninth days in a row & I've ate somewhat decently today.

I had a whole can of beans (I hope I don't blow it up at work tomorrow), a Birds Eye Protein Blend with Morningstar Steak Strips for lunch, & I'm eating three pints of my Enlightened ice cream (cause I figure I've made it through eight days with one to go & I need some treats haha).

My carbs are sky high today mostly from the veggies & ice cream & I don't give a crap.

You made it through your last day, Kelly! Are you alive out there?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    Kelly, at this point you deserve a treat just for making it out the house with matching shoes.

I was doing a clear out at the weekend and found a stash of photos from when I was around 16 - 19 years old. There are some hilarious ones. And some terrible drunken ones! But all in all, I wish I could go back and tell my 18 year old self that I was a lot hotter than I realised! I didn't have terrible self-esteem, but I remember worrying about how fat I was because I was 5 pounds over what a healthy BMI should be for my height. What a load of baloney, I looked great! It would be quite nice to only be 5 pounds over my healthy BMI now, but ho hum, no point worrying about that at the moment. If I manage to scan some pics, I will share and insist on some throwbacks from you too.

I actually have the opposite experience looking at high school photos now. Everyone used to get at me about how I was "too thin". Uhhhhhh I was a pretty chubby bunny in reality, how much my drinking impacted this I cannot say ;)

5izoz1ndw3q0.jpg

Still cute, but definitely a big difference.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Kelly, at this point you deserve a treat just for making it out the house with matching shoes.

I was doing a clear out at the weekend and found a stash of photos from when I was around 16 - 19 years old. There are some hilarious ones. And some terrible drunken ones! But all in all, I wish I could go back and tell my 18 year old self that I was a lot hotter than I realised! I didn't have terrible self-esteem, but I remember worrying about how fat I was because I was 5 pounds over what a healthy BMI should be for my height. What a load of baloney, I looked great! It would be quite nice to only be 5 pounds over my healthy BMI now, but ho hum, no point worrying about that at the moment. If I manage to scan some pics, I will share and insist on some throwbacks from you too.

My weight went up and down in high school and younger (just like my adult self). I had terrible acne that I picked like crazy (stress) so most of my pictures are pretty gross. I had a 16 year old class ID picture I loved. I was thin, tan from the summer, and skin was clear. But I'd take the adult me over the teen me any day (except for the grey hair, wrinkles and whiskers).

Amen! Even with the grey hair, wrinkles and whiskers.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

My weight went up and down in high school and younger (just like my adult self). I had terrible acne that I picked like crazy (stress) so most of my pictures are pretty gross. I had a 16 year old class ID picture I loved. I was thin, tan from the summer, and skin was clear. But I'd take the adult me over the teen me any day (except for the grey hair, wrinkles and whiskers).

Amen! Even with the grey hair, wrinkles and whiskers.

Preach.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    a7a8pexyjl4q.jpg

6uyz9cq1hrrd.jpg
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Thanks all! He was already looking for something new, just blows chunks that he wasn't able to transition without the uncertainty. He's going to speak with the Labour Board today to see what his options are, they short changed him vacation pay and gave him an extremely BS reason behind the lay off.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    a7a8pexyjl4q.jpg

6uyz9cq1hrrd.jpg

mtv9d0gwx80c.jpg
  • MissKalhan
    edited May 2017
    Options