Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara - I will have to look up a recipe...I don't really eat Chinese food, anymore...I love it... it doesn't like me too much...

I'm having a hard time, biting my tongue. My Aunt text me, constantly...thankfully, she doesn't mention anything about the feud or my Mom. But, I know the situation and I really want to say something. I won't. I don't want to be cause of any issues. It's not right to grandparents...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Dog is up and fed. I will be looking for more sleep.

Groceries and then food prep for week. Not much but better to get it done early.

Will stop by later. Wave to all who follow.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    NSV: putting on a pair of denim capris that I couldn't even begin to button, just last year.... they're snug... but, I can move and breathe... gotta start moving more and more...I can do this.... one day
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara - my male pup has begun randomly vomiting...I think it may be allergies...I read a post on FB...it was for Boston's, specifically... but, I think only because it was on Boston FB page... anyway, it stated that if your dog has allergies, to give them an Omega supplement as they can not make their own...I am thinking of checking it out... the one they recommended, was not cheap of course, but it is a chewable and part of the money goes to animal shelters! That is worth it to me. Just thought I'd pass along the info, in case you wanna look into it...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Hard boiled eggs, baked potatoes/sweet potatoes, fried rice cooling (used parsnip,broccoli,mixed veg, onion and bell pepper). Will forego hot chocolate as weigh in is tomorrow.

I am using more of my aroma therapy blends and as my dog sleeps with me she gets the second hand benefits.

Where did the weekend go? Watching movies.....

Wishing all a good night.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,849 Member
    Options

Where DID the weekend go? Yikes~~

Dawn, sorry to hear about the family issues at this difficult time. Keep your head down.

Sara - I am going to do very little here at the house--just rest and get a daily walk in. I thought I'd be able to go in the pool, but the water is only 69 degrees, and the air temps are not even as high, so using the heat-pump heater to heat the pool will not be possible. Jeez, it's been in the 80s before I got here, and will be hot after I leave. Darn it. I was planning on that water exercise. Walking it will have to be for now.

Time for bed.

Lana

ZZZZzzzzz......
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - doing my best to keep a low profile and outta the line of fire...sorry for change in weather... that stuff happens to me... Mom and I took a trip to Disney World several years ago, in Dec... everyone told us it would warm and really nice... it was record lows, the entire week we were there... needless to say, the beach was not one of our visits... thankfully, knowing how Mo weather is, we always plan for it to be opposite... so, we packed warm clothes and winter coats... they were definitely needed... hope you can get some good walks in... sending sunshine and warm thoughts your way...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Up .2 consider it a good thing and not worrying. Holding my own.

Dogs scratched area on her neck is growing back which is a good thing. Next couple of months are hard for a lot of people / pets with allergies.

Only bought 2 salads for lunches, so will have to make other arrangements.

Lana - glad it is quiet time for you - reflection and peace are hard commodities to find now. Sorry the weather/ pool are not cooperating, but glad you are willing to walk.

Will lurk from work. Wave to all who follow!
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I need to get a food scale because I don't think I am logging correctly. The weekends are my worst days as far as eating goes. I did walk 2 miles yesterday, so that made me feel good.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

QPmomma- I am also to the point where I may have to weigh things, measuring is better than eyeballing, but I may need a little more accountability. Weekends our schedule goes out the door, how can you put a little order to it without losing the freedom of a day off?? Good question indeed.

Too many noises and dog is barky, will close window and that may help.

Wishing all a great night.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hello Ladies~~

I could use a new food scale. The WW digital version I have is way too hard to read; It's at least 10 years old. I need something that does grams and ounces AND has big numbers!

Time to go look at the radar map. They say rain is coming to North Carolina, but as of this morning there was nothing showing on the radar map. Where does this stuff come from, and how do they know? Maybe it all comes from Missouri :P Ha, ha!

In my next life, I will be a weather man!

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - I believe you are right... it must come from Missouri... or, as we like to call it "Misery" haha... very warm, sunny days... then, back to rain Wed and Thur... blah

Before you know it... we'll be so hot and miserable, we'll be begging for rain and cool weather....

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Weather comes west to east first, hits the Rockies mixes with Gulf Stream where Dawn is and all craziness is eastwards from there.

Webinar at work will kill some of my day. Neighbor had relatives visiting including an energetic 5 year old who was making my dog irritable. Came home from work with a headache already, so I had Tylenol, Lavender oil and went to sleep with dog.

Food choices have been okay so far this week. Need to make sure I relax better when I get home, allergic to plant blooming outside my place. Lovely. The trees also outside bloom for months, they are next. Need a better after work plan.

Will lurk from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

I have been MIA. Busy weekend. Out of town yesterday for work. Completely off the rails.

DH and I rejoined WW last night. Online only. So, tracking today. We just need to buckle down. Hoping we do better now that his school year is winding down.

Sara, I am still dealing with the allergies, as well. Maybe someday my eyes will feel "normal" again? I can only hope. Have to stop on my lunch break to buy more eye drops.

Everyone have a great day!

Annie
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

It is totally another Allergy Day. Whenever I come down to NC, I get hit. Pollen everywhere!

Dawn you are right about the weather. I will change my mind and enjoy this cool, rainy day.

Sara, I do hope that you got rid of your headache. Webinar? Ugh.

Annie - Good luck with the Weight Watchers. At least it is a program that is not "exotic" as the last one seemed to be. We know it works.

Nice big salad for lunch here......

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Good evening,

Found out who my new Supervisor is, as I dont know what work she does now, this should be interesting. I gave myself a piece of halva and walked my 2nd break. Will try and walk off my frustrations more.

Frozen lasagna - luckily I bought 2 as seal on first one was broken.....

I would snap my fingers to the cboys, if I knew what would help. Sadly I dont know, so long as it is not extra food.

Do we discuss the half doughnut I ate? Guess I need to log it. Luckily I only ate half so the damage is not as bad.....

Hang in there.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    If "Plan A" doesnt work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool. - unknown
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Star Jasmine in full bloom outside my windows and very stinky. Hence my sinus headache.

Will have to soup/salad at the Cafe for the rest of the week. Cafe Specials are so/so.

Hold on tight, it is Wednesday and we are winding down to week end.

Wave to all who follow and stop by.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wednesday

Interesting that I had a post on Facebook on this day last year about needing allergy eye drops. This year, my eyes have been bothering me for 6-7 weeks already. What gives? It has been a LONG spring as far as my eyes are concerned. Skin at left corner of eye is red, dry, irritated. It's turned into a decent-sized patch. Trying coconut oil to see if that helps. Trying not to rub at it but it is hard when eye is weepy.

Did a good job of tracking yesterday. More of the same today.

TOM hit last night. Headache today. Could be weather, could be hormones.

Today is like my Thursday. I'm leaving early tomorrow for a hair appt and then have taken Friday as a vacation day.

Better get some work done. Will lurk from work.

Annie
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I didn't check in yesterday because I was so busy I forgot. I still logged my food and was able to go for a walk after work.

3 weeks in and I was getting discouraged that I haven't lost any weight. I jumped on the scale this morning and I have lost 2lbs! I'll take it lol.

I hope everyone is having a good day.