Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,853 Member
    Options

Friday!!!

Fridays are the days that I realize that it's the end of the week and I have not done my online banking and credit card payments and transactions, and then I have to wait until Monday for things to post.
    Going to calendar and alarm clock now to put in reminders on Monday & Thursday mornings to get this stuff done earlier in the week!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    lunch was a compromise, baked potato with chili and cheese with onions, no hot dog/hotdog bun or potato chips....
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good lunch Sara!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Brain dead, so oatmeal with PB2 and ricotta cheese for dinner. Got new shower curtain (seems I only ordered one!! :) ....) so will work on cleaning shower stall and install curtain. Have all weekend to do this, slowly but surely.

Oh for a movie with eye candy...... will see what I can do. Cuddle up with dog later.

Wishing all a good evening, in case I dont swing by later.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning.

Dog was fussing, she knows the time of day better than I do. Looked at the time and got her taken care of.

I will try and get a little more sleep. Windy and rainy through Tuesday, so just do the best I can.

Errands, roast vegetables, make soup for sure. Hoping for a nap.

Will stop by later. Wave to all who follow.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Just poppin in for a sec... haven't been by for a few days... so super stressed.... but, have not been over doing it with food... been logging everything... unfortunately, I have actually been way under on calories... just so much going on, not taking time to eat...

Gotta run! At work... hope everyone is well! Have a great weekend!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Saturday -- I almost forgot to grab machine and come to the boards! (as it were)

Crabby mood. I'm not a big FaceBook person, but my pet peeve is when people tag me in a post saying that they are "with" me, when they are nowhere near me, and I haven't spoken to them in months, let alone been with them.
    What is up with that?

Sara - I hope your new shower curtain and clean shower are worth the effort. I do not like cleaning the bathroom.

Dawn - Glad you stopped by. Take care of yourself! Yikes~

Waves to all who follow~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana - I would rather ignore the bathroom as well -that is why I allowed myself all day to clean shower/bathtub - it has been so long since I just did it right. I will put shower curtain up tomorrow. Dont understand FB enough to answer your question.... are these people worth keeping as "friends" on FB?

Root vegetable soup with crescent rolls (some have pieces of root veg in them) for dinner. Means I have a couple of the dinners set. Put a little bit of shredded cheese and chopped onion on top for variety.

Took my tablespoon which almost looks like a melon baller to my ricotta cheese last night (no clean 1/4 cup) and sprinkled with cinnamon/sugar - looked good enough to photograph - my phone cannot connect to internet, so try it and see what I mean!!

Dog to doctor tomorrow hoping for a better result, we shall see.

Dawn I am proud that you are not overeating in the midst of a "stress storm" - stop by under Lana's Palm Tree and pick up a magic spray - or get a foot massage.

Singing bad 1970's disco songs while cleaning "take the time, do it right, we can do it baby...." - can I blame the fumes??

Meeting up with Lana soon for the Saturday event under her Palm Tree. Extra fluffing on tap.

Wishing all a good evening.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - HI! I don't do FB all that much, either.. that is one of my biggest peeves, too! I don't understand that... esp when you get tagged in something that really has nothing to do with you... don't get it

Sara - Thank you! Usually, I'm starving, when I'm so stressed... really haven't been too hungry, at all... although, almost time for visitor... so, sweet tooth is really winning out... ugh

So thankful I made it thru week...the last few have really drained me... all I wanna do is sleep...
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Saturday evening

Diet has been bad. Leg/back have been feeling a bit better. It depends on the day and the activities I have done. I decided to try a 1 mile walk on the treadmill - only going 2.8 miles per hour and everything tensed up. :( I finished the 1 mile and came back upstairs to stretch. I may be ordering a massage table so I can do one of my stretches appropriately. I need to lay on the edge of the bed and let my right leg hang off and try to relax it. Well, my bed is too low and my foot touches the ground. I have tried this on my dining room table the last couple of nights and while the leg-stretch feels good, the hard surface tweaks my back! I think I need something padded and a little softer. So, feeling a bit discouraged by my walk tonight.

Was sad to see how round my face has gotten when I took a selfie tonight. I've just got to get my head on straight and eat the right things, especially when I'm not able to get much exercise. Made a good choice to have baked chicken breast and steamed broccoli for supper. Need to string more good choices together. (The dessert and hot chocolate w/peppermint schnapps was not a good choice this afternoon!)

There's no use having a pity party, though. Just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and move forward.

On a bright note, I bought a new shower curtain and towels today for my main bathroom. Brightens it up!

Have a good evening!
    Annie

• arniedog74
    Options
    Annie- good you were able to finish the mile at least.. dinner choice sounds good... Gotta start somewhere! Hope you're leg is all better, soon and you can start running that mile, soon!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning.

Another windy night. Should end before I have to go out into it, at least the high winds....

Dog is up and fed, and hot water bottle will be filled soon to get back under the covers.

Will stop by later. Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's Sunday morning!

Dawn - It seems that you and I should get new shower curtains......Oh?......yours IS NEW? Then it's for me to deal with when I get back to NYC. I could use a new white one; bottom is a tad yellow from bleaching it to get it clean. But then my wallet says "put it off for now". NC shower is a door, thank goodness.

Annie - Sorry to hear about the body and the stretching and the lack of table to do it on. I am with you on the food & lack of exercise struggle. Very difficult, which is how I gained weight this year.

Sara - Let us know how Tillie does at the vet, please. Will be checking back later. Sending hopeful vibes~~~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lana - the one I got is hook-less and has an inside panel that snaps off and can be cleaned without removing from rod - will see how that goes and if it is worth the extra $$. My other one was 10 years old and looked it.

Very windy here - will update you on dog later.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Dog update - she is doing so well after her week's treatment - I can wait a month to bring her in!! I was in tears with relief. :D Thank you for the good thoughts.

Lunch and then a nap. My to do list is done for the day - except for dinner, so large piece of space waiting for sleeping.

Missy - glad you are on a vacation - we are usually overdue for one when we actually get one.

BBL.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Afternoon everyone... so glad I'm off, today... getting some much needed rest... too much rest...lol

Lana - my shower curtain is not new... but, I may never change it...I have a liner that helps to keep it from getting to worn...I collect Moose and Black Bear things and that's what's on my shower curtain... :)

Missy- sounds like you have a good vacation planned... relax and enjoy... good luck with getting new job you applied for.....

Sara- hope Tillie is ok... hear from you soon....

Back to doing nothing, today...SO had to work, trying to finish up a job... afraid he got soaked as it was raining just a bit ago....

Will check in later... everyone have a great day!
    Hugs
    - Dawn
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Unplanned trip to friends house... which meant eating somewhere we don't typically eat...Taco Bell for dinner... I didn't make the best choices...I usually do ok... for some reason, Nachos Bell Grande called to me...I truly have not ate there in years... so, was my one chance to splurge... still under on calories... only because I hadn't ate much earlier... not beating myself up... just moving on...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Calzones in oven, broccoli and root veg with a little cheese. Have extra broccoli for the week....

Did get a nap in. Test drive shower curtain later.

Dawn - you made good choices in your day. Good for you!!

Will try and stop by before lights out.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Got enough calories left for hot chocolate. Yumm!!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Checking back to say goodnight to you all~~

Sara - SO glad to hear good news about Tillie and vet and not again for another month!!
    Dawn - You have a fancy shower curtain with a liner! When I grow up, I am going to have one of those :P
    Missy - Enjoy your time off. Sounds gooooood.
    Where's Annie? On the treadmill or having her feet massaged?

ZZZZzzzz......

Lana