Options

Replies

• megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Total: 29
    Net: 22

And I stayed within my calorie allotment! Hopefully my scale will be kind to me again lol.
  • millymc
    millymc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Carb goal 45, today carbs=60
    Spinach tortilla is NOT low carb!
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    millymc wrote: »
    . I am hoping I can pull one off for taco night if only spend carbs that day on protein and light veggies!

• Memerex5
    Memerex5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Memerex5 wrote: »
    Joining!

SW: 218
    GW: 155

Carb Count for Today
    Day 1: 55g net carbs
    Day 2: I really don't want to put my net carbs. I completely blew it today. Did a lot of exercise but also emotionally eating.
  • kboo121
    kboo121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late or over posting. I'm just finding out about this part of the app and this challenge is perfect for me!

Goals
    SW: 282lbs
    FW: 274lbs

Carbs- 25g
    Protein- 126
    Fat- 156

Wishing everyone great success!!!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I put 20 lbs... I meant 10. Looks like everyone is doing pretty good
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I did 10 carbs for the day.. but didn't log my snack. So more like 16
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Joining!

SW: 218
    GW: 155

Carb Count for Today
    Day 1: 55g net carbs
    Day 2: I really don't want to put my net carbs. I completely blew it today. Did a lot of exercise but also emotionally eating.

Don't get down, tomorrow is a new day. Try to see each day as it's own goal, like take it day by day and do your best THAT DAY.
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    Day 2 TOTAL carbs 34. Happy !
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    DAY 2
    Total=12
    Net=5
    I went over on fat by 9g. Under calorie goal.
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    millymc wrote: »

There is a brand that has 5net carbs, depends if you are counting net as opposed to total.
  • kiana_k_king
    kiana_k_king Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is exactly what I've been looking for. A keto weight loss challenge. I'm looking to lose 10lbs or more in the next 30 days. My goal weight is still far. But 10lbs a month is always my goal. And 27g carbs is my goal, if I remember correctly. You can calculate your keto macro needs online and get the exact numbers based on your own self! Let's do this!
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I can pull one off for taco night if only spend carbs that day on protein and light veggies!

I live in Texas, so taco night is important to me! I have started using a roasted poblano pepper as a taco "shell." You can also make a taco shell with shredded cheese baked in the oven then molded into a taco shape. You can probably do a google search for the recipe.
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time finding this thread yesterday.
    5/8 total carbs 26
    5/9 total carbs 30
    Right in line with my goals!
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Balaga8611 wrote: »
    I am hoping I can pull one off for taco night if only spend carbs that day on protein and light veggies!

I live in Texas, so taco night is important to me! I have started using a roasted poblano pepper as a taco "shell." You can also make a taco shell with shredded cheese baked in the oven then molded into a taco shape. You can probably do a google search for the recipe.

I've seen cloud bread used as a pizza crust and just made it for the first time last night. It may work as a taco shell.
  • Balaga8611
    Balaga8611 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Found a recipe for the Cheese Taco Shells:

http://www.food.com/recipe/low-carb-taco-shells-85258
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I am going to jump into this challenge today.. I started a Keto eating plan last Monday and have stuck to it quite well, the highest % of my diet being carb was 12%. Even with a busy weekend of coaching lacrosse tournaments all day both days!

Yesterday I was at 42 Total and 29 Net Carbs and really the majority of those carbs were from a big salad I had from lunch.
  • wendyandmooch
    wendyandmooch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join :) I'm late finding this board but I've been keeping my carbs under 50 since Wednesday May 3rd...For some reason I'm not seeing much of a weight loss- 2 lbs. :( Today and following days I am going to aim for 30-40 carbs. Something's gotta give-I was eating pasta, rice, bread & or potato every day -and always potato chips in the evening. I am hoping this makes me more accountable :)
  • stephyyyo
    Options
    I want to join :) I'm late finding this board but I've been keeping my carbs under 50 since Wednesday May 3rd...For some reason I'm not seeing much of a weight loss- 2 lbs. :( Today and following days I am going to aim for 30-40 carbs. Something's gotta give-I was eating pasta, rice, bread & or potato every day -and always potato chips in the evening. I am hoping this makes me more accountable :)

Yes this will make you feel a lot more accountable and motivate you to stay on track. Also we gotta make sure we are counting calories and not over eating. With this challenge we will for sure lose weight if we stick out! :-)
  • palsky
    palsky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok it's been 13 days since my last carb confession. It's sad I can't even remember what my last carb was. I've culled the pantry locked up all the sugar except for some bliss balls that I made will keep as break out treats think I've managed 3 days of high fat mod protein and no carbs 50days till I travel from Sydney Australia to Europe. Want some results badly.