I need a 30 day shred buddy

Options

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 nice booty lift!! You look great!

Did L1D8 today! I feel like I can tell a difference in my saddlebags today which is awesome because it's an area I can't stand :^D
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 and holy crap my shoulders and arms :neutral: !! She definitely kicked it up a notch for the second level!!
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 holy cow!!!!! Wow that is amazing, you clearly are doing it right! You butt looks amazing! You just totally motivated me!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 it's definitely harder! I just upped my dumbbells too so let's see if I can shed some inches too!
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @WickAndArtoo yes I so shocked and embarrassed to post the before but I wanted you guys to see it works!!
    @rlynnlopez2017 I'm doing the 10 lbs hand weights so 20 lbs!
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 don't be embarrassed! You look great in both!
    @rlynnlopez2017 I'm doing the 10 lbs hand weights so 20 lbs!

Omg you're so much stronger than me lol! That's great! My arms have always been scrawny, I just moved up to 5lb weights. Slow and steady I guess
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    @marieschneider1097 definitely no need to be embarrassed! It is SO motivating to see proof that it really works.

You are seriously so strong, I tried to increase to 8lbs from my 5lbs and laughed pretty hard when I didn't even make it through one rep lol! Unfortunately I don't have any weights in between those ATM lol.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand weights. I've got 2kg ones - does that mean each is 2kg or 1kg? They feel really heavy to me but I'm a weakling!
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    smal48 wrote: »
    I don't even understand weights. I've got 2kg ones - does that mean each is 2kg or 1kg? They feel really heavy to me but I'm a weakling!

2kg each :)

• WickAndArtoo
    Options
    @smal48 don't worry they will feel lighter soon!
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share this pic w you guys!! I'm on day 14 ! As I took a day off yesterday :)

You have inspired me! Level 3, day 3 done, so thinking I'll wrap up around next Friday May 19 with one more rest day. When I do I'll post start and end pics. (Yikes!)

I don't think the pics I've been taking show much change but I can feel it in my clothing, so we'll see... maybe it's this last week this will really make it evident!

• marieschneider1097
    Options
    @Sillybee727 wow level 3! It's so funny I feel skinnier but I have little to no weight loss :|
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @Sillybee727 wow level 3! It's so funny I feel skinnier but I have little to no weight loss :|

Same. Maybe 2-3 lbs down since starting 30 day shred.
  • marieschneider1097
    Options
    Day 15 done!
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    L1D9 in the books!
  • Annac863
    Annac863 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done. I am a little worried about L2 since I still couldn't do the leg lunge and arm raise completely without taking a 5 sec break.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    Options
    Day 13 done!
  • WickAndArtoo
    Options
    Annac863 wrote: »
    L1D10 done. I am a little worried about L2 since I still couldn't do the leg lunge and arm raise completely without taking a 5 sec break.

I wouldn't worry about it, she switches up the muscles so everyone is starting from scratch, some of them build on past exercises but the modification is just continuing it as you did it before, so no worries!
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Took a couple days off after I rolled my ankle (not workout related). I was a little worried about starting again with Level 2 today but I did it and for the first time since I started I felt strong and not like I was struggling to keep up!
  • TxTiffani
    Options
    Day 10 complete!! Woohoo! I'm mad at myself, tho, because I want to take comparison pics and measurements but my hub took me to lunch yesterday and we went out to eat with my bro & sis in law and I didn't make great choices at either restaurant which means I'm up 2lbs water weight and my belly is bloated >.<