What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I was in such a deep sleep last night I don't remember.
  • r3dfoe
    r3dfoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've watched a lot of TV show remakes lately. I had a dream last night that I was a family member of The Cosby Show and was building a canoe with Bill and his son. Bill Cosby kept telling me I wasn't building it right in his cosby way. So I left.
    Somehow I ended being related to DJ Tanner and went to live with them and decided to make them dinner. I was rifling through their freezer when DJ's dad walked in and told me I was almost as annoying as Kimmy Gibbler. Not sure if it was because I was in his way or the fact that I cooked TV dinners and tried to pass them off as my own special recipe.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    r3dfoe wrote: »
    I've watched a lot of TV show remakes lately. I had a dream last night that I was a family member of The Cosby Show and was building a canoe with Bill and his son. Bill Cosby kept telling me I wasn't building it right in his cosby way. So I left.
    Somehow I ended being related to DJ Tanner and went to live with them and decided to make them dinner. I was rifling through their freezer when DJ's dad walked in and told me I was almost as annoying as Kimmy Gibbler. Not sure if it was because I was in his way or the fact that I cooked TV dinners and tried to pass them off as my own special recipe.

This one is about identifing with people/ trying to fit in. When you dream in TV form it's like a playback or a perfect family scenario. In the dream you realize not all "perfect" family's are as perfect as you perceived them to be. Whom do you wish to have acceptance from?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    That I was planning a trip to the moon with my son and sister in law. I started to have anxiety about it. Space is scary, y'all. And then I learned it was gonna cost $7,000/person so I changed my mind.
  • AyyAnthony
    AyyAnthony Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and chocolates
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    For fear of oversleeping, I didn't sleep as hard last night. So of course I remember part of my dream.

I was on some tour under a dam somewhere. There was an emergency and we were told the water was going to rise around us and we needed to hold our breath. An hour later we were dry as a bone. So I started to leave and here comes the water. When the water receided I found my best friend in a car hyperventilating. Someone had saved her from the rush of water.

I can't remember anything else after that.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    For fear of oversleeping, I didn't sleep as hard last night. So of course I remember part of my dream.

I was on some tour under a dam somewhere. There was an emergency and we were told the water was going to rise around us and we needed to hold our breath. An hour later we were dry as a bone. So I started to leave and here comes the water. When the water receided I found my best friend in a car hyperventilating. Someone had saved her from the rush of water.

The water represents spirit, the fountain of life, the essence inside every human being. The false alarm represents thoes who say it's happening, be prepared... But it happens individually (no man know the day or the hour in which they wake to a new world, one they hadn't ever imagined before). Thus, the flood that you experianced when you least expected. The friend part represents that everyone will be ok even after the revelation of all things.

Good one.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I don't dream.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I don't dream.

Then get off the weed.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

The water represents spirit, the fountain of life, the essence inside every human being. The false alarm represents thoes who say it's happening, be prepared... But it happens individually (no man know the day or the hour in which they wake to a new world, one they hadn't ever imagined before). Thus, the flood that you experianced when you least expected. The friend part represents that everyone will be ok even after the revelation of all things.

Good one.

are you like daniel from the bible reincarnated?

You don't know who I am.
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

Good one.

are you like daniel from the bible reincarnated?

You don't know who I am.

no i dont thats why im asking

I am the one you do not know.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    My job at this place was to go to the top of the mountain, and be the the "Controlled Avalache Person"
    So, I was at the top of the mountain, and the first explosion went off, then some snow started coming down, and I kinda rode down with it, like a wave. I was trying to be careful not to hit any rocks or boulders, not to break any bones. Avoiding the boulders and trees going down.
    Another explosion, and another.. eventually it turned into floods of water, washing me down the mountain. I got to the bottom. My coworkers were there, at the shop below. I was in the vehicle building. Looking at the forklifts, and company vehicles. It kinda seemed like a ski resort.

So my next thing was, people wanted to know about the big house that was like a castle, with many rooms. So I was showing some people a house. It wasn't a castle, it was nice. It had alot of little nice tiny rooms.
  • englishfella007
    englishfella007 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was the King in the North!!
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    That I was planning a trip to the moon with my son and sister in law. I started to have anxiety about it. Space is scary, y'all. And then I learned it was gonna cost $7,000/person so I changed my mind.

That's cheap
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I was running through different buildings and these random underground spots but i was always running off of a wall or a platform. I never let my feet touch the ground at any point. At one point i jumped on a few tables and then somehow got my head stuck in a microwave for a few seconds. It was probably the most fun I've had in a dream in a long time.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    As I fell asleep and dreamed
    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
    And that I was the star of the movie
    This really blew my mind
    The fact that me, an overfed long-haired leaping gnome
    Should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hm
    But there I was, mm
    I was taken to a place
    The hall of the mountain kings
    I stood high upon a mountain top
    Naked to the world
    In front of
    Every kind of girl
    There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
    Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones
    Out of the middle came a lady
    She whispered in my ear
    Something crazy
    She said

Spill the wine, take that pearl

I thought to myself, what could that mean?
    Am I going crazy, or is this just a dream?
    Now wait a minute
    I know I'm lying in a field of grass somewhere
    So it's all in my head
    And then I heard her say one more time

I could feel hot flames of fire roaring at my back
    As she disappeared, but soon she returned
    In her hand was a bottle of wine
    In the other a glass
    She poured some of the wine from the bottle into the glass
    And raised it to her lips
    And just before she drank it, she said

Take the wine, take that pearl
    Spill the wine, take that pearl, uh-huh, uh-huh
    Take that pearl, yeah
    It's all yours
    All you gotta do is spill that wine
    Spill that wine, let me feel, let me feel hot, yeah, yeah, oh, uh-huh
    Spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine
    Spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine
    Take that pearl
    It's all yours
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    As I fell asleep and dreamed
    I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
    And that I was the star of the movie
    This really blew my mind
    The fact that me, an overfed long-haired leaping gnome
    Should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hm
    But there I was, mm
    I was taken to a place
    The hall of the mountain kings
    I stood high upon a mountain top
    Naked to the world
    In front of
    Every kind of girl
    There was long ones, tall ones, short ones, brown ones
    Black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones
    Out of the middle came a lady
    She whispered in my ear
    Something crazy
    She said

I thought to myself, what could that mean?
    Am I going crazy, or is this just a dream?
    Now wait a minute
    I know I'm lying in a field of grass somewhere
    So it's all in my head
    And then I heard her say one more time

I could feel hot flames of fire roaring at my back
    As she disappeared, but soon she returned
    In her hand was a bottle of wine
    In the other a glass
    She poured some of the wine from the bottle into the glass
    And raised it to her lips
    And just before she drank it, she said

Take the wine, take that pearl
    Spill the wine, take that pearl, uh-huh, uh-huh
    Take that pearl, yeah
    It's all yours
    All you gotta do is spill that wine
    Spill that wine, let me feel, let me feel hot, yeah, yeah, oh, uh-huh
    Spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine
    Spill the wine, spill the wine, spill the wine
    Take that pearl
    It's all yours

I had a dream once, or maybe more than once. I was somewhere with a guy named Lonnie, Pancho, Sal, & Eric. Their wives were there too, and they were very nice people. Some of us were eating cookies. They were joking with the employees. They were showing off a very large pretty bus, and a stage that rolled, kinda like a ship. Next thing you know, there are people on a plane, and alot of joking going on. Next thing you know, in another place, & showing off again. That one guy needs a haircut, and a new shirt.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    I had a dream that I was running through different buildings and these random underground spots but i was always running off of a wall or a platform. I never let my feet touch the ground at any point. At one point i jumped on a few tables and then somehow got my head stuck in a microwave for a few seconds. It was probably the most fun I've had in a dream in a long time.

Your head stuck in a microwave. :D
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I dreamed my daughter and I were looking for my ex-sister-in-law's (her aunt's...) new house on Sutter Street in San Francisco (she lives in NYC...).

We were in a truck with a bunch of old refrigerators, ACs and microwave ovens in the back and also looking for a junkyard to get rid of them. None of the junkyards would take appliances.