Ripped in 30-Support Group-Starting in August

Options
This is a list for our 30 Day Shred group to continue on to the Ripped in 30 video. If you weren't part of that group, you are still welcome to join. The first group of us is just getting to the last week of the 30DS, so will be hopping over here to continue on for group support and venting. I, personally, plan to start on August 1st...but others may be starting before or after.

How this group works...take pictures/measurements before you start the program. Every day (if possible) log in here to report where you are on the RN30 video (i.e. L1D4 for level one day 4) by copying the MOST RECENT list of names and updating your level/day and date last updated. If you are new, feel free to copy/paste and add yourself to the bottom of the list. If you don't update for 7 days or more, your name will be removed from the list (to keep it up to date and as short as possible) but feel free to add your name back to the list if you start back in on the list.

At the end of the 4 week program, we will post our before/afters to see how everyone did. Those of us that did the initial 'before' prior to the 30 day shred can post all 3 (before/middle/after) to see overall results of the 2 videos.

Please read each others posts...reply/give feedback/encouragement where/if needed...if we didn't need support to get thru it, none of us would be here!

Glad to have you with us! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Just starting the list of names:

korygilliam L1D0 (plan to start Aug 1st)

copy and paste the list and add your name to the bottom...make sure and always copy the most current list in the thread!
  • Michele0912
    Options
    how do i join this group
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Can I do this along w/ other exercises I already do? On my "off" days??
  • Michele0912
    Options
    Michele0912 L1D0 (plan to start Aug 3rd)
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    pizzygirltx (started on July 23)
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    pizzygirltx L1D4 (started on July 23)
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    BeccyBerry L1D0 (plan to start on the 1st)

I done this dvd for the first time a week or so ago I got to day 4 but my schedule has been hectic so Im going to start again and complete the full 30 days with you all from the 1st!

How are you all planning on working this one? Obviously with the shred its 30 days straight with 10 days at each level but this one has 4 levels and she recommends you have 1-2 rest days a week so i was wondering how long people were going to spend at each level and if they were going to bother having a rest day or not?
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)

I started this video awhile ago and only completed a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to restarting it next week and getting to know everyone :smile:
  • korygilliam
    Options
    Welcome to the group! You are welcome to do this with any other exercise you feel you can do! The goal of the group is to get thru the 4 weeks of RN30, but this group isn't meant to put any expectations on the members...only support.

I plan on doing 6 days a week at each level, taking one day off a week and then moving to the next level (as long as my body can stand it) on the first day of the next week.

pizzy...any thoughts/suggestions so far? did you do the 30DS first, or go straight to the RN30?
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) just bumping myself into the list! Thanks Kory for setting up this group!! I can't wait to start and share with you guys!
    Everybody, don't forget to take your measurements and before (or better after 30DS before RN30) pics!

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    Evotchka (Eva) L1D0 (08/01)
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just bumping in! I'll add myself when I start on the 24th!
  • shels67
    shels67 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi every one... i am D2w1....i would love to join you. i will be gone the whole second week of august on a camping trip...but i hope to keep myself in check and get in some good hikes / exercise and not over indulge as to ruin my first 2 weeks. i thought about just waiting til after i got back from my camping trip to start, but i really need to get myself going now.
  • shels67
    shels67 Posts: 11
    Options
    oops, forgot to add myself to the list :)

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    shels67 (started july 25)
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    well i suppose it would be rude not to come along for another month! :laugh:

so glad of the effort that goes into these threads so thanx for starting another one kory!

quite glad the ripped in 30 recommends a day off each week - have a few things going on in august so it will be great to not have to worry about having to squeeze in 7 days a week like the 30DS.

wasn't too sure what to do following the 30DS but i guess it makes sense to continue straight on from 1 to the other. no point in slacking now after jillian killed me for the last 30 days! :laugh: i'll keep myself active for the next few days with cardio etc for a change but will be ready to go again on the 1st.

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    gd50cent L1D0 (plan to start Aug 1st)
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    earthsember (plan to start August 1st)
    I'm going on vacation from 8/17-8/24, but I plan on starting the video, and continuing it - maybe I can even bring it with me :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks for starting this Kory!! I added myself on...but I know I may get bumped since I won't be starting for a bit, which is cool!! But I am so bummed that I can't start for such a long time still :( I go on vaca from 8/10-8/19...then work 3-12's on the 21-23rd...which is how I came to the 24th!

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    tjradd73 (Tara)- L1D0 (plan on starting Aug 24th)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    tjradd73 (Tara)- L1D0 (plan on starting Aug 24th
    mariababe81 (mariam)- L1D1 (plan to start aug 8th!)
  • korygilliam
    Options
    mariababe--were you able to get the video?? awesome if so!

tjradd--nah, I won't bump you...you were the reason so many of us made it thru the 30DS!

Other 30DS'ers...glad to see you continue to trip with us

New faces--glad to have you join us for this journey! Good job to those of you that have already started and see you next week for those that are starting then!
  • M_lifts
    Options
    mariababe--were you able to get the video?? awesome if so!

tjradd--nah, I won't bump you...you were the reason so many of us made it thru the 30DS!

Other 30DS'ers...glad to see you continue to trip with us

New faces--glad to have you join us for this journey! Good job to those of you that have already started and see you next week for those that are starting then!

lets just say my hubby is a bit of a comp geek and so will be able to sort it out :wink:
  • M_lifts
    Options
    thanks for starting this Kory!! I added myself on...but I know I may get bumped since I won't be starting for a bit, which is cool!! But I am so bummed that I can't start for such a long time still :( I go on vaca from 8/10-8/19...then work 3-12's on the 21-23rd...which is how I came to the 24th!

Erica79 L1D0 (Aug 1st)
    tjradd73 (Tara)- L1D0 (plan on starting Aug 24th)

you will still catch up with me though! lol! im planning on taking it easy now 3-4 hour long works a week which will include 30 min ripped and 30 min run.