True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess that I'm sick and tired of the only person I have to talk to being my judgmental *kitten* of a mother in law.

That sucks. Sometimes, no conversation at all is better than a *kitten* conversation.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I wish there was an "Ewww" option.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I wish there was an "Ewww" option.

You can just tell me

You would make a very ugly woman.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you basement dwellers. I confess I would do it again and give give a feck about their objections :lol:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you b

what joke? where?
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I confess I am happy to see miss Vikka :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^I confess what she is confessing, and that

@JeanieWww is fun to play with
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

I confess it's a bit harder to "play" these days. I'm trying, though.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm thrilled to hit the gym real early tomorrow x1itn4z0guf4.jpg
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Thank you :)

I confess it's a bit harder to "play" these days. I'm trying, though.

Why harder? Sorry to hear that.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    :lol: at the flag!
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you b

what joke? where?

It was deleted by a moderator.

The forum is still as bitchy and backstabbing as it was a few years ago, the reason it hasn't changed is the same people are still here, the same tired old bajjilion post or 10x new account peeps that make it horrible for anyone that isnt in their little groups (but they turn on those folks too eventually)

some are sneaky flaggers that hide. (those are the same people on your FL's btw, dont think they arent :lol: )
    some are pm sharer's.
    some are folks that insult others on their wall's because they're cowards.
    some are decent, friendly and fun.
    some know mfp is not a real "community" that it's just some time-wasting fun to be had.
    some don't.

I'll still use and abuse the forum for FWB that it is. Just wanted give some of the new folk a glimpse of the real mfp "community" :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

what joke? where?

The forum is still as bitchy and backstabbing as it was a few years ago, the reason it hasn't changed is the same people are still here, the same tired old bajjilion post or 10x new account peeps that make it horrible for anyone that isnt in their little groups (but they turn on those folks too eventually)

some are sneaky flaggers that hide. (those are the same people on your FL's btw, dont think they arent :lol: )
    some are pm sharer's.
    some know mfp is not a real "community" that it's just some time-wasting fun to be had.
    some don't.

I'll still use and abuse the forum for FWB that it is. Just wanted give some of the new folk a glimpse of the real mfp "community" :lol:

Well aint you just a little ray of sunshine lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I had way too much to drink earlier this evening :#
  • MrStabbems
    Options

what joke? where?

some are pm sharer's.
    some don't.

Little ray of realism. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

what joke? where?

some are pm sharer's.
    some don't.

Little ray of realism. ;)

Lol..true true ....so was the joke the same reason you got jailed? ..
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I missed the hell out of y'all over the weekend.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    lol someone flagged a joke. pathetic sad lonely people. Get a sense of humour you basement dwellers. I confess I would do it again and give give a feck about their objections :lol:

I didn't flag you, in fact I've never reported anyone.

But...I don't believe you are stupid, not for one second and I think you know the "joke" was pretty poor taste.

• slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I missed the hell out of y'all over the weekend.

You were missed ..hows the house going?