True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I wish I was having dinner with two special friends right now.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Sorry I just ate lunch
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

At Olive Garden?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

At Olive Garden?

Yes. #breadsticks
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess sometimes I want to Woo and Awesome my own posts. B)

I confess I clicked awesome on this to balance out the numbers. I would've rather wooed.

You can woo this as long as you say it like Ric Flair when you click. Otherwise I'll be disappointed.

rrvjwfblacx8.gif

Goofball :laugh:
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I confess I eat the seasoned croutons right out of the bag. I don't even put them on a salad.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I have been going to the gym a little over a month. I have met maybe one or two people. I have been eyeing this one guy. Very cute, tall and quiet. I call him DaddySpank. He talked to me for the first time today. He's actually much more attractive the closer you get to him. I fell all over myself and stammered every word that came out of my mouth. DaddySpank now thinks I am a moron.

moron huh?

re5pext
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I confess I eat the seasoned croutons right out of the bag. I don't even put them on a salad.
    I work with a guy who does this too

I confess the last week and a half ive been supperbad at keeping myself accountable in diet and excercise
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I went to the doctor this morning.

I told him that every morning I get up, go look in the mirror and throw up. I asked him what might be wrong.

He said he didn't know but felt my eyesight was perfect.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers

This happens to me all the time. Ask for one of her business cards. Or do what I do, "hey YOU! oh classic YOU!!"

I found out her name today lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess there's a lady at my job who's been talking to me lately and I feel bad because she knows my name but I don't know hers

This happens to me all the time. Ask for one of her business cards. Or do what I do, "hey YOU! oh classic YOU!!"

I found out her name today lol

Did she email you? Tell us HOW

I saw her in the hallway when I was leaving as I was leaving and I just asked her lol.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I work with a guy who does this too

I confess the last week and a half ive been supperbad at keeping myself accountable in diet and excercise

it happens man. don't let it stop you entirely though. everybody falls off the wagon from time to time. sounds cheap but its true.

Heck yeah! Today was day one
  • slavetothehoof
    slavetothehoof Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have as much separation anxiety for my dog as my dog does from me. She's been my only constant companion for the past year and I try to take her everywhere with me, much to other people's disapproval.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I tell my cats I love them every time I leave the house.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I just ignored the Schwans delivery driver knocking on my door for the third week in a row because he's new and so ridiculously attractive I'm scared of what nonsense will spew from my mouth if I look into his eyes too long.

And he might be onto me. His second knock was the 'secret knock'.