Let's motivate each other! Add me!

Options

Replies

• adorjantimeaeva
    adorjantimeaeva Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm trying to lose 15,4 lbr (7 kg) with Myfitnesspal calorie checking and running/biking/doing yoga/hiking more and more. If you want to be a friend, don't hesitate, let's motivate each other, add me :wink: on the other hand, I can share with you very tasty (but not too light) Hungarian food recipes. :blush:
  • inkedandfancy
    inkedandfancy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 so far and have about 50 to go...toning time now. I'm starting to weight lift and a bit intimidated by it but I'm also fearless so here we go! Support & tips/help are always appreciated. :)
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 so far and have about 50 to go...toning time now. I'm starting to weight lift and a bit intimidated by it but I'm also fearless so here we go! Support & tips/help are always appreciated. :)

Wow that's awesome! You're doing fantastic!

I basically had to start my fitness journey again. It's been about a month and I've gone from 176 to 158! I'm really short so I need to be like 100 lbs

The best tips I can give for weight lifting is getting apps that are for weight lifting and they help a lot. Search for strength training and I use 2. One is called workout and the other one is called fitbod. It will show you which muscles each exercise works. Also les mills bodypump is an amazing class if you can find one where u live
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    9 pounds and then toning.
  • michelleheidt55
    michelleheidt55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie feel free to add me. Looking to lose some weight for this summer ;)
  • FitWonderChick
    FitWonderChick Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi all, I was weighed at my doctors early in June at 187 lbs. The most I have ever weighed, it was a real wake up call that I've been living in total denial of my health. I started eating healthy a week ago. My goal is to lose 56 lbs but I am more concerned with gaining muscle and losing fat. So I am measuring myself. ( I did for the first time yesterday and will update on my profile). Today was my first weigh in and I lost 6 pounds my first week. I do strength training exercise every day in rotation and am eating mostly whole foods. 1 week down. I am hoping to reach my goal in 7 months but I am okay if it takes me longer as long as I am making progress. I'll post my before and after when I reach my goal. Please add me if you'd like accountability too. I don't have any friends on this journey with me, so I hope to meet cool positive people to cheer each other on when we're having a weak moment.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Hi all, I was weighed at my doctors early in June at 187 lbs. The most I have ever weighed, it was a real wake up call that I've been living in total denial of my health. I started eating healthy a week ago. My goal is to lose 56 lbs but I am more concerned with gaining muscle and losing fat. So I am measuring myself. ( I did for the first time yesterday and will update on my profile). Today was my first weigh in and I lost 6 pounds my first week. I do strength training exercise every day in rotation and am eating mostly whole foods. 1 week down. I am hoping to reach my goal in 7 months but I am okay if it takes me longer as long as I am making progress. I'll post my before and after when I reach my goal. Please add me if you'd like accountability too. I don't have any friends on this journey with me, so I hope to meet cool positive people to cheer each other on when we're having a weak moment.

Congrats on the first 6 pounds! Keep it up! All it takes is consistency!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm trying to lose 15,4 lbr (7 kg) with Myfitnesspal calorie checking and running/biking/doing yoga/hiking more and more. If you want to be a friend, don't hesitate, let's motivate each other, add me :wink: on the other hand, I can share with you very tasty (but not too light) Hungarian food recipes. :blush:

This app is great for calories checking! Hope that you reach your goals!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    U r more than welcome to Add me!
  • ivetastic
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    fufureida wrote: »
    Hey! I am currently 116 kg so around 257 kg, the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I want to lost 10 lb this month. I used to weight 98kg but I want to weight in at 70 kg one day.

I exercise for now once a day for just 15 minutes. I use a stationary bike. I am planning to ease back into exercise. Next week I aim for 20. Then the week after 30. By the beginning of April I plan to start the 30 day shred.

We can do it together. It's hard & I'm worried. But we can do it. :)

Well that's great that you are starting! In order to lose 10 pounds in one month you have to burn 35,000 calories in a month so divide that by 30 and it equals 1166 calories a day that need to be burned in order to lose 10 pounds.

It can totally be done!

That's great Ivetastic! Keep going you can do it! My goal its 100 bls. I'm really on the fluffy side so I'm really determined to beat obesity.

I feel like I'm on the fluffy side too. Mostly my face bugs me the most!
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Needing new friends to help keep me on track, Everyone who wants to can add me.
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Needing new friends to help keep me on track, Everyone who wants to can add me.

• ivetastic
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone.

Woah you're amazing! That's just so inspirational
  • Rowben18
    Rowben18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • ivetastic
    Options
    Rowben18 wrote: »

Is that the amount you want to lose?
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    my current goal is to get under 200, I have another 30 to go. over all goal is to get to about 170. just getting back into this with mfp. had success in the past when I was active with my friends list, hopefully it works again this time!
  • Christiee1993x
    Christiee1993x Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain in pregnancy so the next 20ish weeks and then lose 0.5-1 a week whilst breastfeeding. My overall goal is 6stone4 loss and I'm 1stone7 down, if I manage to maintain for full pregnancy I should lose at birth.

Looking for friends to help motivate me to restart and carry on logging my days. I'm also not bad at giving a boot up the rear when needed ;)
  • ivetastic
    Options
    melonerski wrote: »
    my current goal is to get under 200, I have another 30 to go. over all goal is to get to about 170. just getting back into this with mfp. had success in the past when I was active with my friends list, hopefully it works again this time!

It will definitely work! Consistency is key. I been there before as well. MyFitnessPal has helped me before and when I stop being on top of it I end up having to start over again. What matters is that we are here again! Let's do this!!!