Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Options

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Jenn i'm sure you did better than you think, I know it's hard try not to let it get you down :)
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! So I went drastically over on my calories yesterday.... But your birthday only comes once a year! So today I am back to the grind. :smile: Jenn I'm sure you did fine on your test. I always feel like that after big test like that. Even if things didn't go the way you wanted it's definately ok. Just stay positive, life always has its way for working out. On an end note.... I'm super late with this...

Measurements
    Bust: 43
    Waist: 51
    Hips: 51
    Arms: 18
    Thighs: 31

SW: 286
    GW: 261

Have a GREAT and WONDERFUL day everyone!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am just checking in to say I have done well on the fruits/vegtables and the water Challange!! I have had the worst day yesterday but I avoided the chocolate ice cream!!! That is a huge thing for me because I was in my house all alone, nothing to really distract me except the problems I have had that day...So hopefully today will be a better day and we all can do well! I have looked through the thread and good job to everyone and thanks for the reciepes!! I am gonna have to try the chicken and rice one for sure!!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    To fill in my blanks, chest 104 cm and arm 33 cm. Kim
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    goodmorning my CCC friends !!! hope everyone is on the right track :) !!!
    lastnight was horrid for me :( i was so hungry !!!! but it was after 10 pm when all i could think about was food,food,food !! so i went 2 bed and tossed an turned still thinking about food(was told wait 20 min. urges will go away ...NOT!!!) so i gave in ,got up and ate a handful of nuts :( i have been doing so well not eating 3 hours before bedtime!!!
    when i woke up i weighed myself(help i cant help it ,its like a drug every morning i get up and as soon as my feet hit the floor im on the scale :( im so upset i gained a pound WTF!!!! im hoping im bloated !!! so being a fatty the first thing i think this am was heck with it im gonna pig out !! whew so glad i got on here first and vented!!!
    ive been eating healthy for the last 3 months (i never say diet anymore ,because diets always fail and i wind up gaining all of it back and more,u go off of diets when u hit ur goal weight!!! this is a lifetime of eating healthy for me ) in the 3 months i have kept all soda,sweets snacks,cakes ice cream and fried food ect... out of this house ,OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND!!! i dont allow anyone to bring it in the house,it makes it easier when ur hungry u cant grab a cake or candybar ,its only fruits here ,sometimes sugarfree cake:) that has helped me alottt.... now with that said ...i have 1x a week called my fat day !! where i can go out an eat or eat whatever im craving ,i dont over do it !!(it helps me to stay on track the 6 days ) and i dont eat anything ever that has more than 10 grams of sugar in it ,havent had soda in almost 2 years ! once you get it out of your sysyem its easy not to go back 2 it cause u dont remember what it taste like !! im scared if i eat sweets or drink pop again ill want it all the time !!! THATS NOT HAPPENING!!! so in 3 months no junk allowed in my house i have stuck to eating healthy and not falling off the wagon but 2 times and that was just cheese and crackerts oh an yes someone did bring chips in and i found them and ate a bowl (see this is why i dont allow in my house lol) and then freaked out and went off !! so now everyone follows my rule lol.

i will be posting a recipe later i had for dinner yesterday !! it was awesome !!

@ jen keep a smile on your face you dont no if u passed or failed !!! so yesterday was a bad day !!! look forward not backwards ,this is a new day my ccc friend !!!! DRINK THAT WATER AND EAT YOUR SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!! LETS GO LETS GO YOU CAN DO IT !!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang ~ I am looking forward to a good day! I tend to have spells getting up in the middle of the night and eating, not fruits and veggies! Last night I got up and hit the bathroom...I was ready to go to the kitchen, but stopped myself and said...just go back to bed you will asleep in seconds and you won't miss what ever you were going to eat!!!!!! WoooHoooo.

I am going to plan for a salad at lunch and focus on water early. Thanks for that water veggie challenge Jenn it is really making me mindful! I better shut this down and get to work..

HAVE GREAT DAY :flowerforyou:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! So I went drastically over on my calories yesterday.... But your birthday only comes once a year!

Happy Birthday!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    goodmorning my CCC friends !!! hope everyone is on the right track :) !!!
    lastnight was horrid for me :( i was so hungry !!!! but it was after 10 pm when all i could think about was food,food,food !! so i went 2 bed and tossed an turned still thinking about food(was told wait 20 min. urges will go away ...NOT!!!) so i gave in ,got up and ate a handful of nuts :( i have been doing so well not eating 3 hours before bedtime!!!
    when i woke up i weighed myself(help i cant help it ,its like a drug every morning i get up and as soon as my feet hit the floor im on the scale :( im so upset i gained a pound WTF!!!! im hoping im bloated !!! so being a fatty the first thing i think this am was heck with it im gonna pig out !! whew so glad i got on here first and vented!!!
    ive been eating healthy for the last 3 months (i never say diet anymore ,because diets always fail and i wind up gaining all of it back and more,u go off of diets when u hit ur goal weight!!! this is a lifetime of eating healthy for me ) in the 3 months i have kept all soda,sweets snacks,cakes ice cream and fried food ect... out of this house ,OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND!!! i dont allow anyone to bring it in the house,it makes it easier when ur hungry u cant grab a cake or candybar ,its only fruits here ,sometimes sugarfree cake:) that has helped me alottt.... now with that said ...i have 1x a week called my fat day !! where i can go out an eat or eat whatever im craving ,i dont over do it !!(it helps me to stay on track the 6 days ) and i dont eat anything ever that has more than 10 grams of sugar in it ,havent had soda in almost 2 years ! once you get it out of your sysyem its easy not to go back 2 it cause u dont remember what it taste like !! im scared if i eat sweets or drink pop again ill want it all the time !!! THATS NOT HAPPENING!!! so in 3 months no junk allowed in my house i have stuck to eating healthy and not falling off the wagon but 2 times and that was just cheese and crackerts oh an yes someone did bring chips in and i found them and ate a bowl (see this is why i dont allow in my house lol) and then freaked out and went off !! so now everyone follows my rule lol.

i will be posting a recipe later i had for dinner yesterday !! it was awesome !!

@ jen keep a smile on your face you dont no if u passed or failed !!! so yesterday was a bad day !!! look forward not backwards ,this is a new day my ccc friend !!!! DRINK THAT WATER AND EAT YOUR SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!!! LETS GO LETS GO YOU CAN DO IT !!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Oh Man - I dont know how to do the Quote thing!!!! I better have once of my teenagers help me :grumble: Anyway to my CCC pal yramesor333 and great cook!

You have it all right!!! I have been there many times and I know how you feel. WE just have to stay in the present and take it one challenge at a time. It sounds like you house is set up right and getting rid of soda and crap in the house is great. Do you think you can treat yourself to a diet soda??? My fav is Fresca :drinker: I only enjoy one here and there...but if it's more it's ok since there is no sodium or calories.

Oh Boy and the weighing thing....I know it is crazy. I have been staying away from it due to fat reasons.... but I have been on track for a couple weeks...so I am ready to jump on. I am trying to wait until tomorrow or Saturday.

Hang in there!!!!!
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE This group...

doing well with my water and veggies! :D
    Omw to my Rockin Hot Body!!!

~Michelle from Texas!:flowerforyou:
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    Oh Man - I dont know how to do the Quote thing!!!! I better have once of my teenagers help me :grumble: Anyway to my CCC pal yramesor333 and great cook!

You have it all right!!! I have been there many times and I know how you feel. WE just have to stay in the present and take it one challenge at a time. It sounds like you house is set up right and getting rid of soda and crap in the house is great. Do you think you can treat yourself to a diet soda??? My fav is Fresca :drinker: I only enjoy one here and there...but if it's more it's ok since there is no sodium or calories.

Oh Boy and the weighing thing....I know it is crazy. I have been staying away from it due to fat reasons.... but I have been on track for a couple weeks...so I am ready to jump on. I am trying to wait until tomorrow or Saturday.

Hang in there!!!!!

Underneath every post there is a report quote reply button - hit the quote! :wink:
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hey all-
    I have kind of fallen off the tracking and am determined to get back on it...obviously with not loss and a slight gain I am going over. So today is a new day and I WILL TRACK!!!!!!!! Did great with the water yest....no diet soda (which if I start drinking seems to be the only thing I drink in a day) and got my quota in. Stomach wasn't so good yest...so didn't get a lot of veggies...but at some bland fruits to get some healthy fruit in.
    Jen...hang in there. Don't focus on test...you did your best and it done...and you probably did better than you think!!!! Focus instead on your health and think of all the good you are doing with starting this challenge. You have gotten 145 people inspired to be healthier people...and organized the whole chart and challenge. That is something to be proud of.
    Thanks to all the people who post recipes....going to make the vege lasagna tomorrow...sounds so good!!!
    Hope everyone has an awesome day.
  • yramesor333
    Options

Hang in there!!!!!
    thanks for the encouragement !!! :) this am was a downer but im good2go now !!!
    oh btw you hit quote the scroll all the way down,then at the end you just start typing your message :)
    i was a big soda drinker 12 pk a day diet pepsi !!! now my nutritionous said cut the soda !! the sugar sub. in the soda makes you hungry !! plus to me im trying 2 shrink my stomache if i drink 12 sodas a day i feel the (brain fart right now ) ermmm fizziness will stretch it back out !! i just cant stop at 1 ...so i just gave it up and honestly it doesnt bother me much !!!
    i think im going to lock my scale and get it out 1x a weel lol
    glad 2 here ur on track ...KEEP IT UP!!!! and drink drink drink that water and get them veggie and fruit serving in today woot woot !!!
    i will be posting a recipe soon !! i tried it for dinner and it was delish!!! have a wonderful day!!! hope 2 chat again soon :)
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Hey all-
    I have kind of fallen off the tracking and am determined to get back on it...obviously with not loss and a slight gain I am going over. So today is a new day and I WILL TRACK!!!!!!!! Did great with the water yest....no diet soda (which if I start drinking seems to be the only thing I drink in a day) and got my quota in. Stomach wasn't so good yest...so didn't get a lot of veggies...but at some bland fruits to get some healthy fruit in.
    Jen...hang in there. Don't focus on test...you did your best and it done...and you probably did better than you think!!!! Focus instead on your health and think of all the good you are doing with starting this challenge. You have gotten 145 people inspired to be healthier people...and organized the whole chart and challenge. That is something to be proud of.
    Thanks to all the people who post recipes....going to make the vege lasagna tomorrow...sounds so good!!!
    glad 2 hear your back on track !!!! look forward never look back,learn from mistakes and make them right!!!! the lasagna is awesome i loved it !!!! DRINK DRINK DRINK YOUR WATER AND GET THEM VEGGIE AND FRUITS IN !!! u can do it :)
  • shaverkl191
    shaverkl191 Posts: 131
    Options
    Well, I once hear this quote and I wanted to share with all of you.... "Any day above ground is a GREAT day"

This year, I've (unfortunately) learned first hand how very short life can be and I am determined to keep mine long, happy and healthy! To those who are struggling or may have fallen off track... today is a new day. Each and every day is an opportunity for you to treat your body right and live your life to the fullest!

I am so excited to have found this group! The positive vibes I get when I read this thread are AMAZING!!! Let's keep it up!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Recipe name roses Ratatouille ( its in the meals you can look it up)

Number of servings 6

Fresh Raw - Zuchini, 1 container (2 cups ea.)
    Vegetable - Yellow Summer Squash, 1 medium
    Green Giant - Frozen Green Beans Steam In Bag, 1 container (3 c cookeds ea.)
    Onions - Raw, 1 small
    Generic - Green Onions, 1 stalk chopped
    Carrots - Raw, 2cup, chopped
    Wholesome Goodness - Roasted Garlic Spaggetti Sauce, 1 cup
    Tyson All Natural - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast*, 1 container (40 oz (112g)
    Sargento - Shredded Part-Skim Mozzerella Cheese, 1 container (2 cups ea.)
    Peppers, Green, Bell Fresh - Peppers, Green, Bell, 1 cup
    optinal ,garlic powder,parsley and italian herbs about half teaspoon each or 2 your liking

mix veggies and chicken (raw cute up) together put in pan, pour sauce over ,cover put in oven (350) for 1 hour !
    (if you want more of a bang u can add fatfree chicken gravy) take out oven mix all together then sprinkle cheese on top put back in oven uncovered for 10 min or until bubbly !!! hope you enjoy as much as i did ,i did add the gravy 2 and was delish but does add more calories and carbs!!!
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump to keep in my topics
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey all-

(This is my first quote so hope I did it correctly)
    Some of my tracking days looks like I grazed from A-Z through the grocery store! LOL, but if I see all that I ate/drank, it really makes an impact on me. Maybe it's because I love to read! Anyway, track even if it's an awful day.

Good luck with your diary and know that we're rooting for you.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Jenn - take heart and try not to be anxious about your performance and those results. Give yourself some credit that you did the best you could given the day.

We all will be curious about how you did, so even if it's not what you think is your best, let us know so we can cheer for you anyway.

Everyone else - hope you are having a fine day!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today?!?!?!? Not sure how it is where you are but it's a nice mix of sun and clouds and warmth here in Jersey :happy:

Working on my water and fruits/veggies and trying to make the best of today! Hope you are all doing the same!!!! :bigsmile: