Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Replies

• klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Hey guys!
    Even though I joined MFP almost a year ago, I never stuck with it and am hoping this time I will; motivation and support from others will certainly help! I am 5'6" and need to lose 50-60 lbs. I've been doing workout videos through exercise.tv and I just finished week 2 of C25K.
  • Shannon1023
    Shannon1023 Posts: 30 Member
    32 yr old Stay at home mom of 3 trying to fit exercise into a hectic schedule! Never a dull moment at our house!! Lol! Friend request sent!!
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    I'm Jen, 33, two kids, and 80 lbs to go!! I think the more support on here the better. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Msklamute
    Msklamute Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a newbie too, just joined yesterday. I'll be 32 next month and I'm looking forward to it. I have 3 kids and they are a key piece to my motivation. Wishing you all the best!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    i'm still in my 30's until september.lol i'll be turning 40 this yr
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    34 yr old mom lost 97 pounds 90 to go or so
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Hi everyone! I am Stephanie 35.. Mom of two. In the process of losing 40 pounds by 12-31-11. I too love the motivation ...feel free to add me!
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • mandyintx
    mandyintx Posts: 3
    Hey ladies. I'm Mandy. I am 33 and 3 kids (1 + 2 bonus kids). Looking for friends on here as well, so add me too. I'm new to this calorie counting and would love some motivation, tips and all that jazz. :)
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    soon to be 35 in august (gulp) and mom of 2boys 2 girls ( 2 step 2 own )
  • cmarie20
    cmarie20 Posts: 7 Member
    31 years old just starting to get serious about getting rid of the belly people keep mistaking for a baby......definetly time to put me first for a few minutes of the day
  • msstillion79
    msstillion79 Posts: 142
    :happy: hey girls im 32 a mother of three great kids my oldest is a teenager help lol feel free to add me i want to loose no im going to loose about 100lbs by my wedding next year new to mfp can use all the extra support u have
  • 31 here...wife and mommy of 3...fairly new to this site and always looking for more supporters...Would be nice to find any local workout buddies...im in spartanburg sc, anyone close?
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    welcome ,,,, 37 turning wow 38 very soon....... needin to lose 100 or more......need the help as well ......

keep up the great work......add away if you like.....
  • eharring
    eharring Posts: 12 Member
    Just turned 36, have about 25 pounds to lose... i've been on here a while and just getting back into it. i'm thinking it might be good if i actually added some friends...?!!
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Hi ,

Ill be 35 in less than a month please add me I need all the help and support I can get as I am returning to school in the fall and I know the stress that it causes esp since I am taking a hard anatomy class.
  • mrsdouglas1
    mrsdouglas1 Posts: 19 Member
    HI there Im 32 will be 33 in Oct. I've been on this journey since Nov. of last year. I can't say that its been easy but im still moving forward with it..... I'll add you!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 201 Member
    Thanks for posting this! I signed up a few months ago but did not really stick to logging in daily as I was using some other online programs as well. I have found this one is the best and am excited to really get into it and that includes adding friends for mutual support!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    37 and 100+ to lose.. add me if you want

may I add you as well.....?
  • Im 32 and looking for as many friends to motivate me as possible the more the better...... married with 3 kids and trying to shed those pounds lost 8lbs logged 5lbs... 2weeks new!! Please add if interested :happy: