Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    31 and so far the best years of my life!!!
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome! Just turned 30 and terrified that I'll never get my skinny body back! MFP has been a great help. Hoping the 30's are the best years yet.
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 31 and a mom of 2 very active boys!!!
  • healthyhappy
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 and feelin alive!!! Im married with a 17yr old son and a 3yr old daughter, don't forget the dog!!! Everyone feel free to friend me on our journey for healthier lives! I signed up a month ago and never returned to the page till today but have been working out and eating better and am committed to tracking now on MFP!
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am 37..will be 38 in Sept married with a 6yo son. Lost 12 lbs so far looking to lose 65 more. On week 8 of couch to 5k and just started Jillians 30 day shred. Hoping to stick with it this time. Feel free to add away. Looking for all the support I can get :)

Just started Day 1 of Jillians 30 day shred......my legs were like jelly for about 2 hours after it! lol. How did you find it?
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    39 here! Add me!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    lol I feel you on the turning 39 thing! I will be 39 in a couple weeks - clinging on to the 30s for dear life!
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Hello!! Love this thread - such great inspiration :)

I am 31 - married, and a PhD student. I will be teaching a few courses for the first time in the fall. I am into my 5th week of TurboFire and loving it!! I am loving the 30s - bring them on!

Feel free to add me - the more support the better! I would love to support others too!

:)
    Erika
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    Hello,
    I will be 30 in September! I am a mother of 3 and have been working out for about 21/2 years but did not do anything about my diet or weight loss until the end of last year.

I have thrown out my scale and rely on my favorite clothes and a tape measure to judge my goals :D (though I do have an ideal number it is no longer as important as the fitness level I want) :D
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am 33 and Mommy of 3 .. Would love to be part of your MFP Family *muah*
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    37.... I certainly don't feel it, have been told I don't look it & would like to be fitter & healthier before I turn 38 next February!! No children or dependents of any form whatsoever, so no excuse for my shape except a love of food & not enough love of exercise!

Happy to cheer on anyone else wanting support :smile:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm 32 and sooo ready to shed off the fat! i've been overweight for the most part of my life, and i'm ready to get healthy. i can't wait to start wearing all the cute clothes :). feel free to add me..
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    XAlmost 37, mom of two, wife of one, getting to the middle of my journey, wants to have Carolinamommy's booty! Please feel free to add me!
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have been maintaining for awhile, feel free to add me! :)
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 31 mother of 4, anyone feel free to add me for help and support
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 here as well, would love to lose weight and get healthier for when the time comes to have children :) Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    33 years with 34 breathing down my neck! Mom to 4, in the middle of C25K and TurboFire lover! Always love to have more friends, so anyone feel free to add. :)
  • chosen1980
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I'll add you and feel free to add me too. I'm a 31 y.o. SAHM of 4, who's trying to lose 25 more lbs.
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Our 30 girl board is booming!!