True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Is it a safety issue she's worried about?

Yea, shes from Thailand where people get run over all the time and the CCTV of the incident posted all over social media. I keep getting her on the edge of giving in, but then some local biker will fly past her at 2x the speed limit and scare the wits out of her and she'll come back home telling me "never." lol

I just want a lil small 450cc supermoto bike to wheelie around the city and hop *kitten* on the way to work, tho. No sport bikes or heavy *kitten* bikes for me. I live in an amazing area for it, the speed limits don't go above 45mph, and makes full sense financial wise compared to spending 12x the amount for the car I want.
  • King_Spicy
    Options

Well, I see you have dogs.

Offer to get a sidecar and show her this:

Look how fun that is. That looks like the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life.

Thats amazing. My dad actually really wants me to take over his old BMW touring bikes and get a sidecar for one of them. I don't have a garage for all of it, though. lol I might get a sidecar for one of his bikes and just keep it in his garage so I can give him rides whenever I visit
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    I confess that I think I'm gonna buy a motorcycle against my wife's wishes and just not tell her. Maybe park it on the back side of the apartment building and see how long I can ride it to work each day without telling her I own one

I totally did this with a VW bug project that I planned to restore. My wife was pissed about it for a year. Which I guess is about right considering it took me twice that long to wait for the right deal while I saved for it a few bucks & handfuls of change at a time. I told her when she got back from a business trip to Cancun & spent the next year in trouble over it. She was so mad that I never brought it home. I was afraid too. Left it parked at one of my VW gang members houses while I worked on it. It stayed there for the whole year & then a tree fell on it during a storm & crushed it. She laughed & wasn't mad anymore. My friends & I cut it up so we could use the salvageable metal to fix up other vehicles with it. The pics aren't pretty of the aftermath.

My advice is to buy it, tell her, crush it & then give the usable parts away to your friends that want them because you can either have your dreams crushed by a tree & stay peacefully married or live in a continuous storm of emotions at home. You pretty much wont give a *kitten* about any future visions of grandeur anymore. She gets to keep your balls in her purse & life goes merrily along and half of the married people in your house are happy with the outcome.

RIP - Butter. You were a good VW.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think I'm gonna buy a motorcycle against my wife's wishes and just not tell her. Maybe park it on the back side of the apartment building and see how long I can ride it to work each day without telling her I own one

I totally did this with a VW bug project that I planned to restore. My wife was pissed about it for a year. Which I guess is about right considering it took me twice that long to wait for the right deal while I saved for it a few bucks & handfuls of change at a time. I told her when she got back from a business trip to Cancun & spent the next year in trouble over it. She was so mad that I never brought it home. I was afraid too. Left it parked at one of my VW gang members houses while I worked on it. It stayed there for the whole year & then a tree fell on it during a storm & crushed it. She laughed & wasn't mad anymore. My friends & I cut it up so we could use the salvageable metal to fix up other vehicles with it. The pics aren't pretty of the aftermath.

My advice is to buy it, tell her, crush it & then give the usable parts away to your friends that want them because you can either have your dreams crushed by a tree & stay peacefully married or live in a continuous storm of emotions at home. You pretty much wont give a *kitten* about any future visions of grandeur anymore. She gets to keep your balls in her purse & life goes merrily along and half of the married people in your house are happy with the outcome.

There are VW Gangs? Holy SHYTE!!!! We are all doomed.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

Yep. Most of the folks are harmless.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Yep. Most of the folks are harmless.

I know I was just kidding. Sux about your bug though.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Tell her you just found it

OR!

Buy a leather jacket, wear some sunglasses, fitted jeans, and wait until she's in a position where you can ride past her to grab her attention, pull over, and she can think, "lord, he is fiiiiiine," and then you can take off your helmet in a really sexy way and she can go, "oh my word, that is my sexy husband."

Then she'll be so enamoured with you that she'll forget all about being against it. ;)

Best idea ever! I would totally fall for that

Noted
  • k3toqu33n
    k3toqu33n Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess I am over this workday and think I may walk out early.............
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    my first VW had manual turn signals that were little arms that popped out of the side columns...and a huge rag top sun roof... 1954 vintage I painted it burnt orange and had the top replaced... I was just 17
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    No judgement right? I'm super attracted to chubby/fat guys.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate 1700 calories for dinner last night... So if I fast today, I'll be back on course for the week!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

or all the blows to the head. ya know, however you choose to look at it :wink:
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

or all the blows to the head. ya know, however you choose to look at it :wink:

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

and W & T :joy:

Did you guys learn alphabetical order differently than I did?

maybe they don't teach this type of alphabet in northern MN..

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

Luckily for us down in the cities, we had some nice teachers who would demonstrate for us so we could learn first hand. Idk why they all got fired.

You are from the cities? Fun!

I sure am!
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Yep!!
    Kind of the same way in all aspects of life. You act like you are better than everyone and you are bound to fall hard off that pedestal.

I've been talking about how handsome I am for the past 13 years. Hopefully I don't fall off anytime soon :lol: