True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

or all the blows to the head. ya know, however you choose to look at it :wink:
    I confess I just read the last couple pages of this and really do not understand what is going on....I think watching the MacGregor/Mayweather press conference in Brooklyn last week made me dumber.....

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

and W & T :joy:

Did you guys learn alphabetical order differently than I did?

maybe they don't teach this type of alphabet in northern MN..

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

Luckily for us down in the cities, we had some nice teachers who would demonstrate for us so we could learn first hand. Idk why they all got fired.

You are from the cities? Fun!

I sure am!

Fun! Thats where i live currently
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I confess I am at work, watching the clock to reach a time where I can sneak out early, go to the gym and after that crash on the couch for the evening. Or maybe for the weekend. This week was exhausting.
    4545868 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I work from home. I confess I'm coming up with reasons to stay here reading the message board rather than starting work.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that it is hard for me to say no, because I don't want to hurt someones feelings :/

I have the same problem, I worry so much about others feelings that I am always the one that gets hurt, and then I get sad. I've gotten into a lot of bad situation because of this. I started saying no more a year or so ago and am focusing more on my self... and I'm INFINITELY more happy! I mean, I still put a lot of time into my family, but I only let people into my lives that I Don't put me in the situation of making me put my morals/values aside to please them. ONLY GOOD PEOPLE!! :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    If you have any of the following happening I have an extremely hard time taking you seriously;

Do-rag
    Backwards baseball hat
    Man bun
    Mullet
    Mustache
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC - I'm going for my 10,000 post today. As of this post [9,982]
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I confess...I need a lot of attention sometimes
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

dceu771gf4aq.gif
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

You know damn well I know most of the alphabet by heart....I'm no punch drunk pug...;)

specifically T and A

Well... you know.. minnesota nice and midwest values and all that *kitten*, 7r2il0w8ojvs.gif
    Sex ed in Northern MN

Luckily for us down in the cities, we had some nice teachers who would demonstrate for us so we could learn first hand. Idk why they all got fired.

I sure am!

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

Cool....next time I visit miss Thugs I'll swing into your restaurant ;)

STP or MSP?

And yes! What restaurant? For stalking purposes, of course.
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    y7kok6bcrt37.jpg
    cee134 wrote: »

dceu771gf4aq.gif

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

STP or MSP?

Savoys?

I'm more of an ESP girlie by proxy

east side girl? ahh shiz
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    I confess I ate more than my daily allotment of trail mix watching my work place drama unfold today. Ill even claim the calories because it was worth it.

I can't resist some good trail mix. I ate half a bag of macadamias last night while watching netflix. lol I havn't even been keeping count of my calories, but just my macro percentages. All I know is eat lots of fat and some protein and forget about everything else
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

Dont murder me! But that would be fun!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

STP or MSP?

Im at applebees in IGH but i am not there the next couple weeks for baby bday purposes
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

STP or MSP?

Im at applebees in IGH but i am not there the next couple weeks for baby bday purposes

well i know where i'm eating the next time i go out :wink:

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

specifically T and A

Sex ed in Northern MN

I sure am!

STP or MSP?

Savoys?

I'm more of an ESP girlie by proxy

east side girl? ahh shiz

Minnehaha & White Bear Lake Ave area... Miss the Dari-ette Drive-In!

ahh i loooved that place! not far from me at all. I drive through that area every day on the way into work.