craziest thing you have witness your neighbor do?

14567810»

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    The grandpa was out there with a flame thrower, looking like he was trying to burn down his house. But my husband told me he was merely burning the spiders, and the spider webs around the outside of his house.
    And his grandson liked to get really drunk, while the wife would yell at him, and spray him down with the front yard hose.
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    My neighbors (plural) came over to my house to accuse me of stealing their dog and demand him back. I said "I only have my two dogs, how long has your dog been missing?" "Two months" Then they came back at 10 PM and beat on our door for a while but we wouldn't answer.

I witnessed them breaking into another neighbor's house and stealing a bag--person who lost the bag knows what I know but they decided not to pursue it.

Same neighbors: I was up at 6 AM and saw a fully armed swat team, with shields break down their front door. Never learned why
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @Zeroeffstogive anything new with your crazy neighbors?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

She seems to have deactivated. I am guessing the crazy neighbors offed her.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member

Maybe you can pick up her banner and start working out in your skivvies in the driveway?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Maybe you can pick up her banner and start working out in your skivvies in the driveway?

I already do that, my neighbors don't complain.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Unavita11 wrote: »
    My neighbor walks her cat on a leash while her parrot bird-type thing is perched on her shoulder. Probably not crazy...more like weird. And a little sad.

Aww, I'll call it weird, but nice.

There's an older couple in my neighborhood that has a little pug dog. He looks like a pretty old dog, and I used to see this couple out walking the old dog just about every night. Then I didn't see them for a while, and NOW I see them sometimes, but they pull the dog in a wagon.

I think it's weird, because the dog looks like he could not care less. But it's also really sweet.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    For me being a child, was when we were learning cheer leading routines; we all look up at once during it & notice that a guy, had silently snuck onto his balcony; with a tripod/camera & was recording us!

Should have thrown a brick through just window, what's he going to do? Call the cops and show them the video?
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    .....well a slightly different take on the topic but I came home from a night of enjoying German beer, a LOT of beer, and had some problems with the front door. I started pounding on the door for my roommates to let me in.... when they finally opened the door I realized I as pounding on the downstairs neighbors....bad man.
  • jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    *kitten* my dad
  • jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    F***