What's your weird weight loss tip?

Options

Replies

• laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    If im feeling snacky (I dont think thats a word) I have some preportioned bags of half a serving of unsalted raw almonds, and three pretzel rods. Its not many calories and I still have the salt from the pretzels and I eat it slowly so it satisfies my craving for watching TV and snacking the whole time.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    This is not a weight loss "tip" at all but I notice on the evenings when I allow myself an alcoholic drink (usually vodka mixed with juice) I have a loss. It dries me out. I can't do it daily or anything but once or twice a week and I definitely notice a loss.
  • kyubeans
    kyubeans Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    kokonani wrote: »
    I watch Food Shows such as "The Best thing I Ever Ate", "Food Paradise", and "Carnival Eats". I watch these at night when I'm craving food and sweets- weird thing is that it somehow satisfies my cravings! I know it's the opposite for most people, right? These shows make you hungrier? But me.. it completely satisfies just watching these people stuff their faces with emense calories.

Those type shows don't make me hungry either. I also will watch my 600 pound life and that will make me definitely not want to eat. :neutral:

This. I thought I was the only one who did the food voyeur thing. Definitely strange, but I'll watch cooking shows or on Youtube, there are these things called "mukbang" where people just eat? Weirdly satisfying for me.

I also watch 600 pound life! It's so inspiring when they are able to make the changes to live a better life.