Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    659 burned today. bad day, have been in a slump for the past couple days. I am going to try to get back to it strong tomorrow.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    588 for me today.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    We are looking for a new team member. If anyone knows of someone that has semi high numbers or works out at least 6 days a week and isn't on a team. Let me know. I will also be looking into some people.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    What place are we in now??
  • bmfrazie
    Options

I haven't even looked because I am still missing 5 numbers from yesterday so I haven't been able to turn them in.
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Hi All..

I'm the newest member of the WTF team! I'm so excited to be here with you all and hope to friend everyone. If I miss someone, please feel free to friend me! =)

Thanks!

Monica
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options

I haven't even looked because I am still missing 5 numbers from yesterday so I haven't been able to turn them in.

you can send it in and then add any stragglers to the next days number.

lol i am all up in your thread all the time. sorry! Loves you all!
  • bmfrazie
    Options

you can send it in and then add any stragglers to the next days number.

lol i am all up in your thread all the time. sorry! Loves you all!
    I know but we have a daily goal that we try to reach and I normally don't send it in until I atleast hit that mark.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Hi All..

I'm the newest member of the WTF team! I'm so excited to be here with you all and hope to friend everyone. If I miss someone, please feel free to friend me! =)

Thanks!

Monica

Welcome!!! Day one with you on the team is already looking good!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Mommyof twins was the 5th highest yesterday...which means she picks who we attack! Today will be the 3rd highest number gets to pick who we attack on Sunday. I have seen some pretty high numbers today so we will have to see who gets to plan out our attack

Oh and I also wanted to let you guys know that since Monday we have been over 200 every day (before doubling)!
    Monday 233.86; Tuesday 275.12; Wed/Water day 1310; Thursday 205.5!!! Looking good ladies! LOOKING good ladies! Lets try really hard to pull off the above 200 each day through Sunday.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1724 for today.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    Had a 'minor medical procedure' this morning. They wanted me relaxed.........and I was!! Slept most of the day and now I'm nauseated from the drugs.

Got 374 inspite of all that.

Does this challenge continue next month since we didn't get all the way around the world?
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    712 today......
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    376 yesterday and 1128 today. Sorry I wasn't able to check in! I will be away all day tomorrow but I'm going to try to walk as much as possible and I'll check in on Sunday.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi All..

Thanks!

Monica

Welcome Monica! Glad to have you on our team! Looking fwd to burning calories together! :)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Had a 'minor medical procedure' this morning. They wanted me relaxed.........and I was!! Slept most of the day and now I'm nauseated from the drugs.

Got 374 inspite of all that.

Does this challenge continue next month since we didn't get all the way around the world?

I hope that you are feeling better and that it was nothing big that you had to have done!
    ---Yes, the challenge will go until we finish it.
    Mommyoftwins has decided that we are going to attack the UK team. Who is the team captain? Is it foxy? Does anyone want to pull off the attack because I know a few of you good friends with them.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I hope to get in a good calorie burn today probably nothing close to usual. No running today, I am planning some walking here at work and we do have a hiking trip planned but I think we may b getting some rain today too! Blahhhh, go away rain! Hopefully it will be a decent day! :)
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    07/30 - 1212 calories
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    2669 for me today 7-30
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    Actally jogged today! I have hope of running soon.

625 for me today. A good sweat helped clear out the rest of the drugs from yesterday.