8/1 = no app 8/2 = no app 8/3 = 3,980 8/4 = 4,675 8/5 = 7,306
    8/6 = 3,374 8/7 = 3,132 8/8 = 2,852 8/9 = 4,551 8/10 = 5,041
    8/11 = 4,211
    ~ Plexus regimen ---
    8/1 = yes 8/2 = yes 8/3 = yes 8/4 = yes 8/5 = yes
    8/6 = no 8/7 = yes 8/8 = yes 8/9 = yes 8/10 = yes
    8/11 = no
    ~ WATER equal or exceeding 64 ounces ---
    8/1 = 80 oz 8/2 = 72 oz 8/3 = 64 oz 8/4 = 70 oz 8/5 = ??
    8/6 = ?? 8/7 = 66 oz 8/8 = 70 oz 8/9 = 56 oz 8/10 = 142 oz
    8/11 = 56 oz

Much love and respect from Vegas,
    Dorrie aka TrulyDivyn
    "You've been blessed with another day, go find out why" --- Dad
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Dorrie, how are you doing sweetie post colonoscopy. Hope all is well with you, "handsome"and your kids. <3

Janetr okc
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Katla ~ Maybe if you just put the hose away for a week or so she would have to come up with another means of watering. Then you could put it out again.

The vet called and said the Pom does have low thyroid so we will be putting him on medication. He will be 8 yrs old in September.

Carol in GA
  • trulydivyn725
    trulydivyn725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies~~

I'm sorry I haven't checked in until this morning - and haven't gone back through to read all the posts...but an update on my step brother Scott - he is still in ICU. They confirmed it was a heart attack after the blood work came back. He's been on life support since they admitted him, and the race is to get him off before the 72 hour and beyond push/pressure to remove him. As of late last night, he's making small improvements, such as lifting his arm, some blinking and finger movements, but not truly responsive. Please keep him in your thoughts as he either transitions toward recovery, or not.

My colonoscopy went very well. I was terrified for nothing. The worst part was the cleanse. Mr. Handsome was with me the entire time, and ensured my comfort was his priority. My weight I wanted to record PRIOR to the procedure and cleanse, and I'm happy to report I was down 2 pounds before cleanse...I'm not weighing myself again now until the 1st probably. Oh, and I'm also happy that the anesthesiologist stated he's jealous that I sleep so well, and my other doc said I need more fiber in my diet but I had nothing else to worry about. My follow up is not necessary unless I feel the need to see him, and he's sending my results to my primary care doc. I've already set up that appointment.

Mr. Handsome made sure I ate well after leaving and to help me clear the fuzzy. I asked for Panda Express --- EEK!! --- he took me there, but when I asked for fried rice and honey shrimp bowl he nixed that and told me no...hahahaha...he said, "you don't need anymore honey, you're sweet enough. The doc said you need more fiber, so how about steamed veggies and teriyaki chicken bowl instead?"...I blinked a few times and said, "I forgot they have steamed veggies, and teriyaki chicken sounds really good right now too"...he ordered the same for himself and by the time I finished that meal I was pretty clear headed. He stayed with me all afternoon and went with me to girls night out with my daughter and her best friend to wine & canvas - which we do together every few months. Normally I'm the designated driver and 3rd wheel to this fun stuff, but this time Mr. Handsome added some valuable laughter and got to know my daughter a little better. She's VERY reserved still, but I expect that. My son however has set up a double date with Mr. Handsome while we were eating Panda Express - and we're going to see Dark Tower today with he and his girlfriend.

So, it's official - he's met and spent a little time with each of my family members in Vegas, as well as chatted briefly with my Mom over the phone when I called prior to my procedure. I'm still excited about the future, and where things will go from here - it's not up to me! I learned yesterday to release control to someone else, and just go with the flow...NOT easy for me to do! I trusted a man I barely know with my purse and jewelry and car keys...then trusted him to drive me home while groggy...my daughter's bestie is a therapist, and she sat watching our interactions at wine & canvas just grinning along with asking questions...her comment was, "it's nice to let go of control for once isn't it?" --- I can't say what today brings, but it's gonna be FUN!!

Much love and respect from Vegas,
    Dorrie aka TrulyDivyn
    "You've been blessed with another day, go find out why" --- Dad
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Awesome Dorrie I can see you smiling through the screen...
    Right now I am concentrating on me and to get through this with a little help from my friends

I have that whole condo mapped out in my head and trying to plan what needs to go where and what I need to buy...we have a universal hotel liquidators in West Haven that I will look for some furniture,like side tables,lamps .one coffee table.going to also look to see if they have a love seat sofa bed for t.v. room and a sofa for living room and maybe a stuffed chair with ottoman.
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Allie so thrilled to see you making plans and being excited about starting anew. I LOVE decorating rooms in my head... the furniture is much easier to move around that way! Lol

Have fun. <3

Janetr okc
  • grandmallie
    Options
    That's true Janet lol .I drew it out on paper..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,553 Member
    Options
    O
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Afternoon! We are all fine here. I have no goals today other than don't eat too much. Went out for lunch and had salad--apparently it had that preservative on it and now I am going to bed to wait it out! No big deal just a bit aggravating. Sun is shining and I guess the rain has passed but it is so wet outside I just can not mow. Oh, well!!!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    B)
  • 1SpunkyGal
    1SpunkyGal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is there a page somewhere with meals for one. so tired of buying all this organic stuff and throwing most of it out.
    thank you.
  • janetr7476
    Options
    That's true Janet lol .I drew it out on paper..

Too funny, I've done that and made them to scale to make sure the furniture would fit where I wanted it. lol

So thrilled for you sweet lady, you deserve it.

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Carol in GA your granddaughter is just so cute. Its so great that you get to attend so many of their functions. They will remember all that lives that grandma was there for those things. <3

Janetr OKC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,924 Member
    Options
    :)<3Allie , I hope you'll consider taking it slowly when you acquire new stuff for your new life. Live in the new place for awhile with the absolute minimum and add new things mindfully

:)spunkygal , it takes practice to shop and cook for one. Pay attention to what you throw away so you know how much less to buy next time. If you eat meat, freeze it in single servings. Have the same food several days in a row

:) Dog walking and yard work this morning, soup lunch with Jake, exercise bike and TV, later a walk with a friend

<3 Barbie from beautiful sunny NW Washington
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for so many of you ladies being so encouraging and supportive. As silly as it may sound, honestly you choked me up. TY

I'm grateful for the happy kitty photos shared here. I'm a sucker for kitty's and would be a crazy cat lady if I did not have hard and fast rules about the number we can have.

Today i'm struggling with some of my lifelong physical disabilities. In retrospect it is easy for me to understand why I hate most all forms of exercise- if I can properly do it at all it is usually in a limited and very poor manner. You would think at 53 I'd be used to these things but to hear someone dismissively say "well you are obviously doing it wrong, what don't you even know how to ride a bike and change gears properly" just brought me to tears.
    Because the answer is no, I have dyspraxia and a proprioceptive disorder and I was born legally blind in one eye AND I grew up riding a no speed bike or a three speed bike that I left in 2nd gear at all times.

Telling me my rpm should be between 60 and 100 ( or whatever) is the same as telling a color blind person to pick the red one - it doesn't mean anything to me. I don't know which disability is at fault this time but I sure don't have any clue how You people would know how many revolutions a minute you are pedaling. My best feuds would be more than ten but less than 200 and, no, I don't have any clue better than that.

I feel so stupid and like such a loser when this happens. Things that normal people take for granted ( like being able to hit a ball with a bat or drive a car or blow dry my hair in a given direction like "up" behind my head where I can't see direction, or figure out placement and location in a mirror image) I just cant do.

Wow, I'm sorry ladies I'm not usually this frustrated, depressed and angry but it's been a bad couple of weeks I guess.

Do they still make one speed bikes?

Rye in texas
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Believe me Barbie
    I will be getting the absolute essentials and that's it..it is only 796 square ft..so I don't need clutter.
    And he is already on me about the table and chairs.we have a dining table that is large with 6 chairs ,this table much smaller with 4.of course he went over to Verizon to change his phone plan because I am now no longer listening to him about " our plan"