Green Smoothie Cleanse - Store bought smoothie recommendation

Hello

I am about to embark on a 5 to 10 day one time Green Smoothie Cleanse. I will not be making the smoothie at home. Yes I recognize and acknowledge that its better to make it at home and much less expensive. I have decided not to make it at home and I am looking for recommendations on the next best store bought alternative. My friend had recommended "Naked Juice", I also saw "Juice From The Raw" online at https://www.juicefromtheraw.com/ .

Please I would appreciate any feedback on the above or recommendations to store bought green smoothie.

Thanks for helping me out

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    What are your goals for this "cleanse"?
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Complete waste of time and money.
  • ttcbelieve
    ttcbelieve Posts: 181 Member
    What are your goals for this "cleanse"?

To get back on track with healthy eating and maintaining weight. I added 10lbs in the last 2 months. I can't seem to get the motivation or desire to stop eating junk. All I need is jumpstart and I have never tried a cleanse. I'm not looking to lose 10lbs with the cleanse. I just need it to jumpstart getting me back on track. Hope that makes sense
  • ttcbelieve
  • ttcbelieve
    Complete waste of time and money.

You might be right, but I know when I need help and right now I need it for sure. I'm spending the same amount of money eating junk anyway
  • ttcbelieve
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    cd2odv0guj1b.jpeg

LOL. I'm going to send this to my friend who recommended the cleanse. it is definitely expensive. I'm hoping, I only need to do it one time