Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I CANNOT buy these! I may have had FOUR of them this weekend... :# So freaking delicious.

3vt6w5nev31m.jpg

It is! I remember demolishing the bigger sized bar around Christmas.

Confession I may or may not have just demolished around 12 Jelly Donut Oreos, a jumbo Caramel Wafer, two servings of cinnamon cannoli chips, & three servings of Turkey Hill Caramel Peanut Butter Gelato.

The old me would have beaten myself up & let it grow into an even huger binge, but the new me chalks it up to TOM cravings rearing it's ugly head & put it into my calories from yesterday for a maintenance day.

I hate to think about how much sugar I ate today, but I am sure it was way worse when I used to have my daily binges.

I at least have been sticking to 1550-1600 calories a day (except for two days this past week like I said due to TOM). Most of the time I am close & if I'm over by a few calories I just put it in the previous day if I have calories to spare from that day.

I've even gotten better with not buying a ton of groceries if I don't need it I don't buy it. The only exceptions are frozen veggies, some frozen meals for lunches, & toppings (cereals/few cookies) for my protein ice cream concoctions.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Off to Vancouver!

Safe travels!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Off to Vancouver!

Have fun!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT buy these! I may have had FOUR of them this weekend... :# So freaking delicious.

3vt6w5nev31m.jpg

It is! I remember demolishing the bigger sized bar around Christmas.

Confession I may or may not have just demolished around 12 Jelly Donut Oreos, a jumbo Caramel Wafer, two servings of cinnamon cannoli chips, & three servings of Turkey Hill Caramel Peanut Butter Gelato.

The old me would have beaten myself up & let it grow into an even huger binge, but the new me chalks it up to TOM cravings rearing it's ugly head & put it into my calories from yesterday for a maintenance day.

I hate to think about how much sugar I ate today, but I am sure it was way worse when I used to have my daily binges.

I at least have been sticking to 1550-1600 calories a day (except for two days this past week like I said due to TOM). Most of the time I am close & if I'm over by a few calories I just put it in the previous day if I have calories to spare from that day.

I've even gotten better with not buying a ton of groceries if I don't need it I don't buy it. The only exceptions are frozen veggies, some frozen meals for lunches, & toppings (cereals/few cookies) for my protein ice cream concoctions.

That's really awesome! So proud of you!

And I wish we had Turkey Hill around here, because Caramel Peanut Butter gelato?!? I need!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Gah. I'm craving a doughnut. I don't even especially LIKE doughnuts.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Don't worry Quik, I ate one for you. Sacrifice for others. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Don't worry Quik, I ate one for you. Sacrifice for others. ;)

That made me LOL! I am seriously debating walking to the nearest doughnut shop on my morning break.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

3vt6w5nev31m.jpg

I share your opinion of those. They're irresistible!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Yeah. I ate the doughnut. It was yummy. I'm good now. I logged it and everything! :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I confess fess that I nearly told a resident no to be so cocky. He has a doctorate that I don't, but I have a lifetime of experience on him.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Wow, my phone did weird things to that post. I guess I should have not complained, but he made us take a patient out of a treatment room so that he could see a more complicated patient. And the more complicated patient would never have complained about the wait because they had just come in.
    Son, you're going to have to treat the occasional ear infection. Residency is where you get used it.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Wow, my phone did weird things to that post. I guess I should have not complained, but he made us take a patient out of a treatment room so that he could see a more complicated patient. And the more complicated patient would never have complained about the wait because they had just come in.
    Son, you're going to have to treat the occasional ear infection. Residency is where you get used it.

He sounds like a bit of an *kitten* to me. Well done you for holding your tongue. I'm getting better at doing that, but I think he would have tested my patience.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Mmmmm I love noisette Milka. Dangerous stuff!

This. I don't think we have them over here, but I don't think I'll actively search for it if it has that many delicious points.
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    I overthink everything too much
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Guilty here too. Life is easier when you can relax, but it's very hard some days.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm the opposite. I don't think enough some times. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Sometimes that bites me in the butt.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

This. I don't think we have them over here, but I don't think I'll actively search for it if it has that many delicious points.

The noisette Milka comes in a 100g bar. It's so bad/good! Morrisons sometimes sells it.
  • quiksylver296
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

The noisette Milka comes in a 100g bar. It's so bad/good! Morrisons sometimes sells it.

What is noisette? That's not a thing I've ever heard of. Looking at images, it looks maybe like a truffle?

ETA: Hazelnut?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Vancouver has been pretty intense with very long days. I have a morning off tomorrow, we are going to go climb some mountain. Then I have to nap. We are shooting 5 pm to 5 am so I moved my flight to Saturday. My sister is only 3 hours from here (who knew Vancouver was so close to Seattle???) so she is coming up to meet me Friday. So I can see her for a bit anyway!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Vancouver has been pretty intense with very long days. I have a morning off tomorrow, we are going to go climb some mountain. Then I have to nap. We are shooting 5 pm to 5 am so I moved my flight to Saturday. My sister is only 3 hours from here (who knew Vancouver was so close to Seattle???) so she is coming up to meet me Friday. So I can see her for a bit anyway!

Actually, I knew it, but only because my brother used to live in Alaska and I was obsessed with Geography.
    ETA I am glad you get to see your sister.
    ETA again: 5pm to 5am sounds like a brutal work day.