True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    This one's terrible, but I'll put it out there in hopes that it will motivate me not to do it again.
    This morning I went to the gym, saw that all the squat racks were taken, and just hit the showers and came to work instead. Looks like I'll be working out this afternoon.
  • oelr9
    oelr9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I confess that i am shy to meet new people but would love to meet new friends. I am open once i geg to know the person :)
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed because I want to eat what I want, but doing so has made me where I am now. Overweight and with a gallbladder that hates me.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I confess I am ready for menopause. The older I get the worse my cramps get. I can't tell if I'm going to *kitten* my pants or throw up. But I want it to stop.

If you can find a way to do both at the same time, America's Got Talent may be interested.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I gotta take a shìt at work, but the restroom is very close to all of the offices and I don't want everyone to smell my purge.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    IC I'm now hungry for some Thai duck, never had it but it looks good
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am ready for menopause. The older I get the worse my cramps get. I can't tell if I'm going to *kitten* my pants or throw up. But I want it to stop.

I had that problem when I was a teenager, except I would literally get sick. The pill helped me so much with that!! Haven't gotten sick due to PMS since.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC I didn't realize anyone was talking here until I randomly went in to the thread.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that the people at the gym having secret flings are almost as obvious as the ones doing it here on MFP. Watching the sideways glances that they don't think anyone notices is like reading the vague posts that we aren't supposed to realize are for someone else here.

What?! Your gym sounds so much more exciting than mine.