New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

Christmas came early this year!

It's like a little gingerbread man just came to my heart a built a house full of love and happiness. My mouth hole is open and ready. My stores need to get on these new releases ASAP!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

Just take my money already!!! :o
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

It's like a little gingerbread man just came to my heart a built a house full of love and happiness. My mouth hole is open and ready. My stores need to get on these new releases ASAP!

OH MY GOSH YESSSS I LOOOVEEE GINGERBREAD !!!! So happy they didn't go with boring chocolate mint or candy cane I hate mint flavors !
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Tried the Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax in a mug cake/muffin (just added water and microwaved for 50 seconds). It was really good, but tasted more like a spice cake than pumpkin bread (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, either)! Next time I'll add chocolate chips or something to make it more interesting.
    shrcnn6zbfly.jpg
    hiz8tk87kan2.jpg
    j78c45hont16.jpg

This is still my favorite Kodiak Cakes product ;) buying a box of the mix made it cheaper, so I'm really hoping chocolate chips will make it more like these bad boys!
    7q3hww3bzjnr.jpg

Where do you find all these amazing items ! My town only carries the Buttermilk & Chocolate Kodiak mix Pancake/Waffle mix ;(

The Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes mix I found in Target, but the Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Minute Muffins I splurged and ordered on Amazon :)

Target & Giant have the Minute Muffins.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited August 2017
    Options
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

OMG! I saw this on Junk Banter's Instagram! Must! Get!

I don't care about the Pumpkin Pie, but Gingerbread will definitely end up in my cart.

If Blue Bunny re-releases Holidoodle this year I'm done for haha.

At Weis I got Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal & at Wal-Mart I bought the Dannon Light & Fit Pumpkin & the Little Debbie Pumpkin Faces.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to see if they had the new flavors & didn't find anything, but at least the price is now $3.88.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    y4vlgi14kzqw.jpg

OH MY GOSH YESSSS I LOOOVEEE GINGERBREAD !!!! So happy they didn't go with boring chocolate mint or candy cane I hate mint flavors !

I always wondered why hardly any ice cream companies go with a Gingerbread flavor.

Now all Halo Top needs is Egg Nog & Cotton Candy.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    wakrqwetrrrc.png
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options

New to me Chobani flips. Perfect peach cobbler and a pumpkin flavored.

The pumpkin is totally my new favorite flip flavor! I have either a chobani flip or halo top every night before bed - lol they are my weakness!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    510-1319758-Delights-Creamy-Chocolate-300x300.png

What was everyone's opinion on those? I like that there's no aftertaste, but I don't think I have the same definition of 'creamy' than them (I did soften it in the microwave like I usually do). Now I just wish they had some interesting flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    510-1319758-Delights-Creamy-Chocolate-300x300.png

What was everyone's opinion on those? I like that there's no aftertaste, but I don't think I have the same definition of 'creamy' than them (I did soften it in the microwave like I usually do). Now I just wish they had some interesting flavors.

I had no issues with the Cookies & Cream and preferred it over Halo Top's. The Vanilla is so boring and hardly any flavor.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to try those tastykake kale chips- they look like cookies- would be worth a shot- what are the macros on them?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I definitely want to try those tastykake kale chips- they look like cookies- would be worth a shot- what are the macros on them?

Not kale chips ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options

Not kale chips ;)

But, damn, I bet they'd make kale taste good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Not kale chips ;)

But, damn, I bet they'd make kale taste good.

:D doubtful.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I can't find an exact image, but I bought Farr's Huckleberry Cheesecake ice cream at WalMart recently. It's a local (within the same state, anyway) company, and I thought the description sounded yummy. Cheesecake ice cream with cheesecake chunks and huckleberry swirl.

Very disappointed. Ice cream did not taste like cheesecake, at all. Cheesecake chunks did not stand out, flavor-wise. It had apparently been thawed and re-frozen and had ice crystals all through it. The huckleberry swirl was very minute.

Cheesecake ice cream ALWAYS needs a graham cracker swirl. I should have known better.

So, if you get Farr's where you are, I hope you have better luck!

ar5veapl67yc.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I can't find an exact image, but I bought Farr's Huckleberry Cheesecake ice cream at WalMart recently. It's a local (within the same state, anyway) company, and I thought the description sounded yummy. Cheesecake ice cream with cheesecake chunks and huckleberry swirl.

Very disappointed. Ice cream did not taste like cheesecake, at all. Cheesecake chunks did not stand out, flavor-wise. It had apparently been thawed and re-frozen and had ice crystals all through it. The huckleberry swirl was very minute.

Cheesecake ice cream ALWAYS needs a graham cracker swirl. I should have known better.

So, if you get Farr's where you are, I hope you have better luck!

ar5veapl67yc.jpg

I'm always disappointed in cheesecake ice cream (and most cheesecakes in restaurants too really).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    New Dunkin flavors samples https://promotions.dunkinathome.com/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Finally found them and in smaller bags too with only 2 serving per bag DELICIOUS!!!! they lived up to the hype like taco in a bag great seasoning. Really tasted like taco. Highly recommend! p12hj0f0yxbj.jpg