40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Ran intervals (6x400).

Playlist included Bruno Mars, Metallica, Adele, Pharrell Williams, Bee Gees, and George Clinton (feat. Snoop Dog).
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,969 Member
    Options
    Nice job, sdereski
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I did cardio-step, today, and it was SO hard, lol. I know it will get better as I keep doing the workouts, but ugh!! You know, when I carry extra poundage, everything is harder. :( my back hurts too much. I am tired too much.

Day four of my diet, so I am on the road back to my best self.

BOOM!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    5x5 done, morning 5k done. Completed a massive project at work.

You can find me outside doing a Julie Andrews spin.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    You can find me outside doing a Julie Andrews spin.

Pictures, please! ;)

Nice work...

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "FOCUS T25 Alpha: Cardio"=Done!
  • howan
    howan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's been a so-so week so far. Got my 10k steps in everyday except yesterday, which was a total write-off in all respects. Have done 2 workouts - P90 cardio & strength. Feel a lot better in general, though sleep has not been great. Am going to be spending 10 days in America visiting my folks starting next week, so will try to keep on track with long walks, a bit of tennis (my 79 yo mum is still playing!) and maybe even getting back to running.

Am so inspired by all of you - keep up the great work!
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Ran 3 easy miles this morning. Stopped at a newly lengthened multi-use path on the way down to my parents' house. Nice, shady path that crossed the river a couple times. It was a little crowded, but it cleared out as I got further from the parking area. A nice change of scenery.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, hope all is well. Sorry for MIA but I have been busy working out as usual. Boot camp and TRX done this morning and yesterday Hot Pilates with a bonus of an extra 10 degrees (From 105 -115)....Squatting and ab work never felt so good in the heat. What a rush...I see a lot of newbies, welcome. BettyM1017, awesome showcase of your medals. Congrats. Gam3rguy, I know you keep pushing the bar. Have a great day kids.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Beeps2011 .

Yesterday was a wash for me. Was so tired from no sleep the night before, I crashed. But I also ate too much which I tend to do when I am over tired and the scales reflected that this morning. Ugh. One pound up from the day before. Back on track today. :)

Have a play date with my granddaughters after work. Will also take them to their favourite restaurant for dinner - Subway. :p
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Nicely done, caramelgyrlk!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    No workout, today. Diet still going well - I am not quite hitting my macros, but am getting closer. It's a process!!

BOOM!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on this thread in months. Nice to see it's still going strong.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Last Friday's 5K beach race combined with another 5K on Sunday and other intersting activities for my daughter's birthday like an Escape Room, laser tag, and high ropes course had me needing to slow down for a day or two, but I'm back at it. Yesterday was a 4-mile easy run and P90X3 Yoga. Today was a 3-mile Tempo run and P90X3 The Challenge (6/20).

I'll be hitting the pause button on P90X3 on Sunday. I have an opportunity to try Camp Gladiator for the next 5 weeks and I'm going to do it. It looks interesting, that's for sure!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "FOCUS T25 Alpha: Total Body Circuit & Lower Focus"=DONE!
  • howan
    howan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Have been doing paperwork all day, so it's been a bad step day. However, I just finished P90 Strength and I was able to up the weights, so 'yay me'!
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Rest day from running. Strength work complete.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Well, missed my lifting time period, today, due to a teleconference running long. Chose to do a yoga workout. Feels so good at the end, that's for sure!

Cardio tomorrow, and then I will lift Sun/Mon/Fri next week.

BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Warrior Dash=done...X 3!!!

• BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    Warrior Dash=done...X 3!!!

Love the Warrior Dash! And love that the bling is actually a die, lol