Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Small pat on the back for finally weeding the front yard. I despise weeding (but it's a requirement for the place I live) and depression makes getting up and around to those chores difficult sometimes. I finally decided that the morning was nice enough and that I ought to do it before all that rain from Harvey gets here later this week.

So yay, one less thing to do for awhile.

Speaking of Harvey, have you ever seen this movie?

zecigkndrfbh.jpg

Elwood P. Dowd (James Stewart) is a wealthy drunk who starts having visions of a giant rabbit named Harvey.

Yes! That is one of my favorite James Stewart films. Dad and I used to watch it together quite often. :)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I've stayed on track yesterday and today so far. It's another new beginning. Go me!

This made me smile. Only I don't think you like things to be too nicey nice, so I promise it was a very surly smile.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Buttering a biscuit isn't a keto recipe I'm pretty sure.

Parking the beef bus in tuna town is tho
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Buttering a biscuit isn't a keto recipe I'm pretty sure.

Parking the beef bus in tuna town is tho

I'm so confused. I can't tell if I'm turned on or just hungry.

Well, if you're going to tuna town you can just nibble on the beef bus on your way there.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    A pat on the back for resisting a package of Reese's Sticks on my desk so long (probably 6 months) that the "best by" date has passed. And a grievance against the train of thought that I should eat them now because chocolate really doesn't have an infinite shelf life.

Anyone on MFP knows that if it's past the expiration date, then calories don't count.
  • GlucoseKitten23
    GlucoseKitten23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A pat on the back for resisting a package of Reese's Sticks on my desk so long (probably 6 months) that the "best by" date has passed. And a grievance against the train of thought that I should eat them now because chocolate really doesn't have an infinite shelf life.

Send them to me. I will dispose of them responsibly.

I'll drop them in the mail - hopefully I don't tear into them on the way to the box. It's disturbing just how much I'm drawn to them now that I know about that 6/2017 best by date.

I am powerless to Reese's products.

I just shoved several Reece's cups in my lady area. Wanna come over?

Perhaps we should swap usernames
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I've stayed on track yesterday and today so far. It's another new beginning. Go me!

This made me smile. Only I don't think you like things to be too nicey nice, so I promise it was a very surly smile.

.....as long as you punched sombody's grandma afterwards.

Why bloody my knuckles when i can just run them over?
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Wait. Who is Emma? And the criminals, do they have their own thread?

@ShortRound82 can tell you all about Emma
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    The beast on the left looks soo devilish :D
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Airing of grievances..... how dare you let me eat you, you damn delicious donut!!!

Dang it, now I want a donut. I discovered that there's a Krispy Kreme near me and their light is ALWAYS on. These beasts below are what have been calling out to me.
    krispy-kreme-cake-batter.jpg

I have completely forgotten about my expired Reese's Sticks. Now actively working to avoid looking up the location of the nearest Krispy Kreme.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Airing of grievances..... how dare you let me eat you, you damn delicious donut!!!

Dang it, now I want a donut. I discovered that there's a Krispy Kreme near me and their light is ALWAYS on. These beasts below are what have been calling out to me.
    krispy-kreme-cake-batter.jpg

I know that's an ad for donuts but the background reminded me of french toast sticks and those sound even better right now.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    6y86zrkb7nes.jpg
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    6y86zrkb7nes.jpg

You monster!