July- Day by Day Challenge- pt 11 (OPEN)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    New thread! (Clearly I'm back from vacation!) lol. I wanted to start it today in case people wanted to set their goals for tomorrow early!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304705-august-day-by-day-challenge-open-1-year-anniversary

Nicole
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Not sure how the last 2 days got away from me but they sure did. Yesterday morning I had great plans for the day and then my best friend called me and needed a ride back home. She is running the marathon for the same race that I am doing the half and yesterday was her 20 mile run. She waited too late to start and the heat got her at mile 10 and just couldn't take it any longer. So that threw my day way off, but I did get to spend a good part of the day with her and then an impromptu dinner with her, her husband and a mutual friend of ours and my husband at my house....which is always fun cause God always seems to multiply the food that clearly was barely enough to feed my husband and I. God is so good.

Today was my 12 mile run for the 1/2 marathon training and that took me 158 minutes.... 2 hours and 38 minutes. IT FELT GREAT! So, I figure that the race will take me 2 hours and 51 minutes....I will shoot for 2 hours and 45 and anything under that is just BONUS!!!! I know it is a horrible time, but I don't care, I just want to get the 1st one under my belt so I can say I am a racer!!!!LOL

Hope you all have a great AUGUST! I can't believe it is here already!.

August 1st goals
    1. Water....I have slacked off a bit and I can feel it!
    2. LAUNDRY put away......Is there anyone who wants to do this for me?
    3. Get menu made for August
    4. Get my finances squared away for the month!

The infection looks great, just a scab now and thanks to any of you who prayed for me.