What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My sore hand/wrist... that I think I sprained while shaking a T-shirt to hang it on the washing line to dry.. It caught on my head and when I pulled down...yep. Been sore since Monday and feels like it's gettin' worse. :|
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    That i still have an open wound 12 weeks post op. It keeps growing hyper granulation tissue and I keep getting it burned off with silver nitrate :(

Posted this on July 28th and here I am still having the same problem. I've had 4 silver nitrate treatments since this post and it's been 6 weeks since it was last packed so it should have closed a long time ago. Ugh
  • Sugarand_spice
    Sugarand_spice Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just about ripped my nose ring out! Now that was painful
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    slider728 wrote: »
    The grief of my father's death crept up on me tonight and left me feeling pretty sad. I know it is normal, but.... Being I work in the middle of the night from home, I got no one to talk to. I'm off in 9 minutes though. Time to go to bed and tomorrow will be a better day!

Happens to me all the time, only in my case, it's my mom. I'm sorry for your loss. I hate that feeling.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I'm bored and tired
  • ashbabe25
    ashbabe25 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My sinuses have been bothering me for days and I'm not a fan of this new chilly weather
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Not grateful for hurricane Irma.
  • kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Respiratory infection :s
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Hurricane Irma headed my way
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Runny noses

Me too!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Runny noses

Me too!

Sick and tired of being sick and tired. I don't even leave the god damn house, how did I get sick in the first place?

Because you let me have some of your roast beef
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • IBS - gets made fun of a lot in film, but it's really not funny having to live with it.
    • Hurricane Irma - I live in MS, so not supposed to get hit by her, but everyone here is flipping out that this will be another Katrina and we won't be able to evacuate in time.. that and watching the NHC for updates is agonizing as the hurricane slows its speed and prepares to make its landfall (again). I also have friends living in FL, so I worry about them since they were forced to stay due to work.
    • Depression - I hate the procrastination/fogginess of it all. It never seems to get better.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    Hurricane Irma headed my way

Where are you? We are in Tampa :/