Married and flirty....?

Options

Replies

• toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Everyone giving OP a hard time. At least he's honest about his intentions. Unlike 98% of these married mfp fools...

Hey girl I'm married can I get some pics?

Hmu on kik, boo.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    Options
    Everyone giving OP a hard time. At least he's honest about his intentions. Unlike 98% of these married mfp fools...

Wait. These guys are married??

I don't know how either, girl. :lol:
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Hey girl I'm married can I get some pics?

Hmu on kik, boo.

Yes!!! Time to share some recipes!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    lol he who does not sin cast the first stone?

I'm not saying I agree with the OP but damn there are so many judgemental people who probably wouldn't enjoy someone critiquing their actions if the role was reversed.

Anyone is allowed to comment however they want to. If OP does not want a certain kind of response, should not put it out there publically.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I'm not saying I agree with the OP but damn there are so many judgemental people who probably wouldn't enjoy someone critiquing their actions if the role was reversed.

Anyone is allowed to comment however they want to. If OP does not want a certain kind of response, should not put it out there publically.

I concur, I just find that it funny that people are so quickly to judge when might not have the morale high ground to do so.

A bit hypocritical don't ya think?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I concur, I just find that it funny that people are so quickly to judge when might not have the morale high ground to do so.

We live in a judgey society... but .. you too don't know all these people responding in the way you describe, kinda put the shoe on the other foot sort of speaking..
  • unparalleledAF
    unparalleledAF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Soooo your wife is totally cool with you looking for a mfp wife/multiple girlfriends?

Alternately, would OP be okay - truly, honestly okay - if his wife was on various sites "checking out the menu"?

I see from another comment that he seems to be okay with it, but I'm cynical and wonder if this post is a reflection of a bruised ego.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

We live in a judgey society... but .. you too don't know all these people responding in the way you describe, kinda put the shoe on the other foot sort of speaking..

you're right that's why I said MIGHT and not that all these people do not have the high ground. So there is no shoe to put on the other foot. I'm merely sitting back wondering why people think it's ok to make comments about someone when they don't know his situation and he hasn't stated one way or the other? That's all. Nothing harsh or rude, more curious than anything.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Post Reported !

.... for judging judgements and the judges who judge; not that I'm judging.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Post Reported !

.... for judging judgements and the judges who judge; not that I'm judging.

Post reported for reporting! LOL
This discussion has been closed.