Christmas Countdown Challenge (CLOSED GROUP) - Week 1

Options

Replies

• cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    Well heres my weigh-in :mad:
    CW: 222.8

I so gained 3lbs. But its all my fault! I didnt exercise at all, I only completed the challenge 2 days, and I ate really bad. I eat good for breakfast and lunch but dinner is awful and during the night. I wake up at night a lot and I eat half asleep. :yawn:

So I have no exuses or anyone to blame but myself. I just wish I had a easy button because this is really hard with 3 little kids! :cry: I feel so disapointted in myself! But I am ready to start with a clean slate and begin the week strong. :indifferent:

Roseagee -- I completely agree with azeria -- hang in there and try not to be too discouraged!! :smile: One awesome thing about this challenge is that it is lengthy and we have time to meet our goals! We are all in this together...take care and have a great week!!! :flowerforyou:
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Here we are starting week 2 of our great challege! Everyone has done great. Just being here is a step in the right direction. :smile: Last week's challenge was great. I met my water goal everyday. I was very pleased with myself. The vegetable thing was a little harder than I though it would be. I'll focus more on that this week. My small mini challenge was to log in all my food this past weekend as that has been difficult for me in the past. Well guess what???.... I logged in all weekend and while I was over on Calories on Friday and Saturday I actually saw what I have been eating on the weekend and logging in also kept me from going significantly over which is good too. Now the next step is to continue logging in on the weekends and to carry my healthy weekday eating habbits over to the weekends as well.
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 179.4 lbs.

Bust: 42.75
    Waist: 34.5
    Hips: 42.5
    Legs: 25
    Arms: 15

Guh. My measurements are all over the place. Arms and legs up, waist, hips and bust down. No wieght loss this week, but I completely fell off the wagon at the end of the week last week. What does everyong do to keep yourself movitivated on the weekends? That is when I struggle the most. :(
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I do so poorly with coming here to post. FOrgive me!

Anyway, I have my weigh in days set to Thurs with reporting on Friday. I struggle daily with the scale. I am on it multiple times a day. I am challenging myself to stop this madness and ONLY WI on WI days. :) We will see how that goes.

I feel like a big problem for me with losing is that I have been doing this whole "diet" and exercise thing for so long and am near my goal so the last little bit is going to be hell to get off. Frustrating. And at the same time I have been told that I cannot train for these half marathons and lose weight at the same time (which I totally disagree with and intend to prove otherwise!).

I readjusted my caloric needs so hopefully this week I will see the scale go downward.
    I did well (or do well) with water intake as well as fruit/vegs (for the most part). SO that as a challenge doesn't scare me....BURPEES...ack! That is scary. ;)
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start today. My personal challenge is to not only walk dog...but start doing daily exercise besides that. Tried 1 10min fitness routine before work and am going to do 30 min of dance with Wii Just Dance 2 when I get home and then walk the dog again. I will be doing at least 1 10min fitness routine/day...more when time willing and getting in Zumba and Dancing inbetween. Ate well for breakfast.....awaiting the weekly challenge...googled burpees....oh my!!!!!
    Have a great day everyone!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Working on the chart everyone :) It will be posted by this evening along with the challenge. I am still missing a TON of weigh-ins. Just to make things a little easier, can everyone post their WEIGHT for the week in the format of

CW: 190.2

It's difficult to read through the posts and find "no changes this week" or "lost a pound". Although I try to read as much as possible, it's hard to skim for weigh in numbers when there are no numbers :) I appreciate alllllllll of your help!!! :smooched:
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    Missing 62 weigh ins to be exact. I'm going to post names so that you can let me know your info if I've missed you.

allybally6 amsparky angievaughn ashlinmarie balston2010 BCFossett bjshooter BMiller5 bmw4deb
    brenott Ciarn Cmuehe coloradotara craft338 DeandraLynn deepakris dianerenem EllieBellie1 emilyahsmommy fee8002 goohan hzminda jackelyn14 JenMac18 JennyAmi JL3mom kaleighmorgan
    kappy_hollowell kerry1513 leslyta LindseyDD lingading lisateachawa LovingLife007 lpeacock06
    MarlenaLB Mdbondurant memphismyluv misssmiles miw14 mollybeslimmer mooky1286 MrsRazor7
    MsKeelah919 njava87 OnlyBellayy psychofied Qarol Rmeikel sfalk1977 shansimpson Shawnda1730
    sibbets37 skinnywithin smahaney1 suzieduh TiffanyEst85 tuffie565 weightofyourskin whitney22blue
    wolfpack111 Zockera

If you're listed here, PLEASE send me your info :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    sorry, 164lbs
  • yramesor333
    Options
    CW 213

measurements (didnt give them 2 u last week)

arms...16
    waste...39
    hips...48
    thighs...29
    thanks jenn :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Working on the chart everyone :) It will be posted by this evening along with the challenge. I am still missing a TON of weigh-ins. Just to make things a little easier, can everyone post their WEIGHT for the week in the format of

It's difficult to read through the posts and find "no changes this week" or "lost a pound". Although I try to read as much as possible, it's hard to skim for weigh in numbers when there are no numbers :) I appreciate alllllllll of your help!!! :smooched:

makes total sense! noted!
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Good morning my CCC friends ,
    hope everyone is ready to give it their all this week :drinker:
    i really need 2 break this habit of weighing myself daily ugh!!! im in fear if i dont know my weight daily i will over eat !!
    hope everyone is enjoying the recipes ive been putting up :)
    i love cooking healthy now,3 months ago i woulda turned my nose up and would of never cooked with veggies !! i cant believe it took me 43 years to find out i love veggies !! lol

creamy stuffed chicken

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)

4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened(fatfree or low fat)

3 green onions, thinly sliced

1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

1 clove garlic, minced

1/3 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce (sugar free)

3 Tbsp. apricot preserves

1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce

4 slices turkey Bacon, cooked, chopped

veggies and/or rice optinal

Make It

HEAT oven to 375ºF.

POUND chicken to 1/4-inch thickness; place, top-sides down, on work surface. Mix cream cheese, onions, parsley and garlic; spread down centers of chicken breasts(optinal add veggies and/or rice). Roll up, starting at one short end of each. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in shallow pan.

MIX barbecue sauce, preserves and hot pepper sauce; brush 1/4 cup evenly onto chicken.

BAKE 35 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), brushing with remaining barbecue sauce mixture the last 5 min. Top with bacon.

Tips

How to Pound Chicken Breasts

Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap on cutting board. Use meat mallet to pound chicken to desired thickness.

• lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I forgot to weigh this am & I weigh in the mornings....Can I weigh tomorrow morning??
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    Well, I am trying to add ANOTHER ticker to my profile and signture. Can some one please help? I went to Tools>Tickers> but it only gave me the option of changing or updating my current one. I was looking to make a new CCC one to add to it. :happy:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    SW for challenge: 233 pounds
    CW: for week 1- 232.4 pounds

Measurements:
    Bust: 47.5 inches
    Waist: 45 inches
    Hips: 54.5 inches
    Arms: 15.5 inches
    Thighs: 28.5 inches
  • JustJenn419
    Options

I forgot to weigh this am & I weigh in the mornings....Can I weigh tomorrow morning??

I will keep your weight the same for this week so I can have everything in for tonight. Then just make sure to weigh in Fri-Sun next week and I'll update your stats.
  • roseagee
    roseagee Posts: 26
    Options
    chech check!! Checking my ticker
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

Except that it would blow up your inbox, would it be easier if everyone sent you a messages with their weekly weigh in. Then you could just go through all your messages and delete them as you fill in the chart? We can all post it on here as well, but might make it easier for you with so many people. lol
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    still testing the sticker thing
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    last try and I give up
  • nhill2733
    Options
    :smile: You've almost got it ( and ) needs to be changed to [ and ] - just got the wrong type of bracket in there - dont give up!