**Team Body Rock - August Challenge** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome siggy :D mopedgirl007
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! I've never had anything in my signature, what a super cool thing to start with! Thank you Moped girl! :happy:
  • ginnymuse
    Options
    How Can I Join This Team?
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to get this moving! I'll have to send you my picture tonight, but I'll send everything else now!
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Mariane! I'm really looking forward to this challenge...I am on holiday from the 20th of August and was trying to find a way to motivate myself to keep on track during this time...this is going to be a GREAT challenge and just what I need!!

Southern, thanks for stepping up to captain!

I'll mail you my pic and other details later on in the day :bigsmile:
  • marianeo
    Options
    Love the siggy pic, thanks Moped!
  • marianeo
    Options
  • marianeo
    Options
  • jennyocox
    jennyocox Posts: 143
    Options
    Hello I'm Jenny. I'm just testing the signature first off...........
  • carousello
    carousello Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Testing too! I'm Caroline!
  • carousello
    carousello Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Let's do this...! I've done 50 of the jumping jack so far today. Lovin the challenge!! C
  • Kat_1
    Kat_1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey ladies! So excited to get started! I am going to the beach on August 28 so this will be awesome to get beach ready(ish). I haven't done any jumping jacks yet but I did my yoga this morning.

Cheers,
    Kat

PS. love the siggy.
  • ashley_7979
    Options
    Don't forget about me. I'm actually on this team too. :(
  • SouthernCityChic
    SouthernCityChic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ashley- I emailed you last night & friend requested you so please check both.. Thanks Nicole
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation this week, but am still doing workouts.... something about walks/jogs on the beach are just awesome (and extra motivating lol) Included my 100 jumping jacks, so Day 1 challenge complete!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    How Can I Join This Team?

Sorry it's a full group but if you are interested about joining a challenge in the future contact Gary6030

Thanks!
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    Things are finally coming together for Team Body Rock. We had a little late start but it's all working out. I've already gotten some of the daily goal completes, pics, current weight, & goal weights.. Keep them coming!

Emailing me on MFP with your daily totals is best for me but I will go over the forum as much as I can. I'm still missing some Current Weight, Goal Weights for August, & Pics. Get this info to me asap so i can get all of our totals up & posted!

Everything I post on here I also will Blog so if it's easier for some to go through that then the forum.. Feel free to check it out... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SouthernCityChic/view/team-body-rock-131502

Hope everyone is doing great so far & staying focused for August so we can KICK THE CRAP OUT OF IT!!!!

Good Luck All

Thanks, Nicole :)

PS.. When sending pics please give your user name with it :)
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm glad you guys like the siggy. My house still needs to be clean, but since my house doesn't compliment or thank me I think I made the right choice:happy: .
    My name is Amber, I currently weigh 180.7. My goals include losing 5+ pounds and reach 175, lose an inch on my hips, lose an inch on my waist, and hopefully lose 1/2 an inch on each arm.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I can already tell, our team is going to kick some serious tail this month!

Current weight: 157.2
    Goal (by the end of August): 148

Also - my other goal is that I'm registered for my first 5k on Sept 3. I'd like to be able to run the whole thing...

100 jumping jacks - CHECK! :happy:
  • SouthernCityChic
    Options
    My current weight is 146 & My Goal weight for August is 140