True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    A year ago I almost lost my daughter. Last night, I found a picture of her and me taken a year ago, a week before I had to rush her to the hospital. At that time, I didn't know all the inner struggle she was going through. She seemed so happy and okay and she wasn't. I see her now and I cant believe how different she is. She's strong. She's in a good place. As parents, we are consumed with our own issues that sometimes all we do is the basic for our kids and not pay attention. Seeing that picture tore me up from the inside. This morning I thanked the heavens that I am still able to see her face every day.

Gawdddd now I'm an emotional mess lol

~hugs~
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    A year ago I almost lost my daughter. Last night, I found a picture of her and me taken a year ago, a week before I had to rush her to the hospital. At that time, I didn't know all the inner struggle she was going through. She seemed so happy and okay and she wasn't. I see her now and I cant believe how different she is. She's strong. She's in a good place. As parents, we are consumed with our own issues that sometimes all we do is the basic for our kids and not pay attention. Seeing that picture tore me up from the inside. This morning I thanked the heavens that I am still able to see her face every day.

You are so allowed to be emotional! Tons of hugs your way! I lost my baby sister in May, and my mom is so torn up. Life is too precious. Time is too precious. I am glad you have her. :smile:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

So glad this has a happy ending!
  • sheepingly
    sheepingly Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i confess that i think i have *kitten* friends or i'm the *kitten* one lol
  • sheepingly
    Options
    i want to go home already and i've only been at work 3 1/2 hours
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I showed my vulnerability to someone on here and it ended up being a mistake! Never again!!!

I think we've all made that mistake.

And thanks everyone. Hug your loved ones <3
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I've tried doing cam shows. It helped my relationship at the time end. I made decent money doing it. I feel blah about it.

Lemme see so I can judge

This is the true confessions thread. You are forbidden to judge.
  • sheepingly
    Options
    I met him and rey mistero before.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I've tried doing cam shows. It helped my relationship at the time end. I made decent money doing it. I feel blah about it.

Lemme see so I can judge

This is the true confessions thread. You are forbidden to judge.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Unless we go somewhere private.

Girl, don't tease. I'm workin
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I showed my vulnerability to someone on here and it ended up being a mistake! Never again!!!

Sorry hon
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    And his name isssssss

oci4r82huovp.gif