***TEAM PERSEVERANCE - AUGUST CHALLENGE*** (Closed group)

Options

Replies

• rj_knitnchick
    Options
    way to go Jules!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Got my 100 jumping jacks in, Lori! Have a blessed day!! :heart:
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    Good morning Team Perseverance. In order for me to make this more of a challenge for me I am posting my weight and measurements (ugh) for all to see. I feel this will help motivate just a little more. The pic will be coming shortly. (My husband was worried I was going to pose in a swim suit and post it). I am somewhat old fashioned so I don't show much skin in public.

Aug 1 Weight: 134.5
    Waist 35"
    Hips: 37 1/4"
    Thighs: 22 1/2"

Now is time to go tackle those jumping jacks!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    way to go bonnie.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I hear you guys! Taking pics of ourselves is soooooooo hard!!!! The camera doesn't lie. BUT it also is often the wake up call we need.

BONNIE, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!! Logging it in right now!!!

The Ladies are rocking it this am!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!
  • ryry18
    ryry18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW you are amazing you know that lady?!! Beautiful smart AND helpful what a combination! THANK YOU for the motivation and support!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Ty ryry18! I have a huge and I do mean ENORMOUS heart for people who struggle with their weight. Some of them tell me they think they are ugly and it kills me. I see the potential. They really are gorgeous people just trapped inside of a body that is keeping them in a prison.

Some of the most beautiful people I've ever known are obese. Some of the ugliest people I know wear a size 2 and have the most awful spirit and personality about them. G-d looks at the heart and it's not about losing weight to become a hot mama it's really about reclaiming dignity and being healthy.
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    100 JUMPING JACKS DONE!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Good morning team! I was happy to be waking up today because it's August, FINALLY! lol But Im ready to bring it! This past week I've gained 7 ounces :( maybe because it's my TOM but I was pretty bummed and ashamed about it, but im picking myself up & going to keep going. To be honest this is the forst time ever being this motivated and dedicated to shedding these pounds off. Im happy to have found MFP and this challange..

I am going to work my *kitten* off. I am glad to be on this team and to have a awesome captain.. I really think we are going to win this :)
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Yippeee!!!!! I get to log in another challenge as COMPLETE!!!! Lovin this!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Yippeee!!!!! I get to log in another challenge as COMPLETE!!!! Lovin this!
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I did my 100 jumping jacks!!!!! Woohooooooo!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I'm sooo proud of you Reesa!!!! I just finished mine too! I'm thankful I haven't signed up for the Marine Corp recently after that round!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Team P - we are really rocking today's challenge !!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I still got 5 people who haven't given me their starting weights yet! I am getting ready to message them.

PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR TEAMMATES!!!!

Go post uplifting reminders about doing the daily challenges on their profile pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    100 jumping jacks done! woo-hoo!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    100 done. Decided to just get them done in one swoop instead of through out the whole day as I originally planned. That way I wouldn't forget!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    GREAT JOB LADIES!!! I'm off to motivate those who haven't completed theirs yet!!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Dang...everybody but me is DONE it seems!! haha!! Mine won't be till later, but I guaranTEE, they will be done!! ;) GREAT job everyone...strong start!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! I got everyone's starting weights logged in but two people!!! I've sent them messages so hopefully I will hear back soon!

Remember tomorrow's challenge is to walk, run or jog a mile!!! I am waking up MEGA early to do it because we are hitting well over 100 here in Missouri tomorrow!!!

Please be safe and plan accordingly!