What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    cenafan wrote: »
    40lbs is 0.8lbs away. I started august 1st so it's been a lot of work. New mini goal will be at least 50lbs by the time I go hiking in Algonquin in October.

You lost 40 pounds in 6 weeks?!?! :astonished: Holy cow! That seems scary fast; 6.5 lbs a week. I hope you are doing it safely.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    cenafan wrote: »
    40lbs is 0.8lbs away. I started august 1st so it's been a lot of work. New mini goal will be at least 50lbs by the time I go hiking in Algonquin in October.

You lost 40 pounds in 6 weeks?!?! :astonished: Holy cow! That seems scary fast; 6.5 lbs a week. I hope you are doing it safely.

It dropped off very fast at the start. It hasn't been 6.5lb steady a week. More level now. It was also a very stressful September.

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    End of November means full diet break for four weeks and hitting the hypertrophy train hard until the end of January...as well as hitting around the 160lb or so mark....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!