What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I've only 1lb to go until I'm the same weight as my DP(3.5yrs ago) That will make me 1 stone 8lbs down.(Currently 8 weeks in) Still a long way to go but I'm happy to almost be at my first big little target!
  • onthefitdisc
    onthefitdisc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    jelleigh wrote: »
    -To finish the first month of Stronglifts 5x5. Today is workout 6. Half way there. ALMOST dont feel ridiculous in the squat rack now. Lol.
    - to get into the 170's. Haven't seen them in about 4 years. 8 lbs to go!
    - hitting 20 inches lost. I'm down 17.5 right now I think
    - hitting the healthy range on BMI (finally just "overweight" instead of "obese". Never thought I would be happy to be labelled overweight. ) :D;)

@jelleigh My first goal is in the 170s as well. I have been looking at Stronglifts 5x5 for a while, still a little to scared to try it, though I am thinking of starting a 30 day beginners squat challenge. For some reason, this seems like a step on the path to heavy lifting because I watch some of the videos and I don't think I've ever done a squat that breaks parallel. I'm currently using weight machines and 10lb free weights 2-3 times a week. Very impressed by your starting the program!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    brookielaw wrote: »
    Doing the swim leg of the half Ironman this weekend. My trainer is going to run and another one of his clients is doing the bike leg. I can't wait for my girls to see why Mommy has been away several nights a week! The 2 year old is running her second 1K next month while my husband, sister-in-law and I walk the 5K and my mini goal there is to significantly decrease my time from last year's results (where I was dead last).

So awesome and inspiring!!! As I read previously on one of these forums: DFL > DNF > DNS

You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!