Volume Eaters Thread

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I like em all. I do snow first too, then add 1/2 scoop powder and 4oz almond milk. That's it. I use Quest and it fills my food processor. Then sprinkle whatever sounds good in top.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I use 6 decaf coffee ice cubes, 4 Ice cubes to make snow. Then a scoop of pescience chocolate powder, 2 tsp cocoa powder, xanthan gum, 7 drops dark chocolate stevia, 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk, and some cinnamon. Makes about 32 oz in my ninja
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I have PES Frosted Chocolate Cupcake protein powder. I don't like coffee, but might have to try some variation on your chocolate version.

Oh! I know what I could make! I drink brewing cocoa. It would add a few calories, but I don't care, I could eat it for dinner. I could freeze a pot of that and use the ice cubes as protein powder.

Oh my. Why did I just now think of this?

I'd add some caramel extract. I use it when I drink the brewing cocoa.
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    This will sound stupid but what is meant by 'snow'?
  • nowine4me
    Plain old ice in the blender or food processor. Let it run until it literally it looks like fine snow.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    My favorite is Shamrock Shake ice cream. Once I discovered that my Quest just sits on the shelf and gets ignored. I do the sugar free syrup, almond milk, liquid sucralose, peppermint extract, then blend it with a tray of ice cubes. Last goes in the French Vanilla pp and once its fully blended I top with more syrup and fat free reddi whip. I get 7 cups, which is one serving <3

I have to give this a try. It sounds really delicious.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    My favorite is Shamrock Shake ice cream. Once I discovered that my Quest just sits on the shelf and gets ignored. I do the sugar free syrup, almond milk, liquid sucralose, peppermint extract, then blend it with a tray of ice cubes. Last goes in the French Vanilla pp and once its fully blended I top with more syrup and fat free reddi whip. I get 7 cups, which is one serving <3

I have to give this a try. It sounds really delicious.

It is SO good, let me know if you try it! I don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon :D
  • nowine4me
    Has anyone tried the Jordan's Skinny Mixes or whipped foam toppings?

If you've tried the syrups, do they replace using liquid Splenda and vanilla extract in the fluff? I can't find the stuff locally, so I need to order--any suggestions on flavors to start with?
  • DancingMoosie
    I have PES Frosted Chocolate Cupcake protein powder. I don't like coffee, but might have to try some variation on your chocolate version.

Oh! I know what I could make! I drink brewing cocoa. It would add a few calories, but I don't care, I could eat it for dinner. I could freeze a pot of that and use the ice cubes as protein powder.

Oh my. Why did I just now think of this?

I'd add some caramel extract. I use it when I drink the brewing cocoa.

The coffee ice cubes don't make it taste like coffee, but it gives it a richer flavor than plain ice. I've thought about freezing a little almond milk in the tray and using a few.... but haven't tried it. Frozen coconut cream is also a good addition.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Jordan's Skinny Mixes or whipped foam toppings?

If you've tried the syrups, do they replace using liquid Splenda and vanilla extract in the fluff? I can't find the stuff locally, so I need to order--any suggestions on flavors to start with?

OMG. I want to try the whipped foam toppings on my brewing cocoa!
  • DancingMoosie
    edited September 2017
    Jordans skinny syrups work great for flavoring and sweetening, and take the place of stevia or Splenda
  • nowine4me
    Nice! I ordered the syrup sampler trio with vanilla, salted caramel and mocha. Plus the pumpkin sampler. And the Irish Cream whipped topping. I'll keep y'all posted. It was way cheaper to order directly on their website and pay shipping than it was on Amazon
  • nowine4me
    Oh. Too late, but good to know.
  • bobbigirl83
    bobbigirl83 Posts: 37 Member
    Hopefully this question isn't too annoying, but would anyone be willing to share their favorite fluff or ice cream recipe that is 275 cals or less? If you have one? As a volume eater, I know I will want the whole thing. Does this exist?
  • nowine4me
    crazyravr wrote: »
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Nice! I ordered the syrup sampler trio with vanilla, salted caramel and mocha. Plus the pumpkin sampler. And the Irish Cream whipped topping. I'll keep y'all posted. It was way cheaper to order directly on their website and pay shipping than it was on Amazon

The Irish Cream whipped topping is disgusting to say the least. It really just tastes like a chemistry lab lol

nq7p955s2g61.jpg
    This goes directly in the garbage. Don't bother!
  • nowine4me
    PESciense sells trial sizes in cute jars on their website and Amazon. Look for 7 servings. You can also get single packs of Quest at 7-11 or online.
  • nowine4me
    Hopefully this question isn't too annoying, but would anyone be willing to share their favorite fluff or ice cream recipe that is 275 cals or less? If you have one? As a volume eater, I know I will want the whole thing. Does this exist?

My fav is under 100 cals. 4oz unsweet almond milk, 1/2 scoop (or 2 tbs) Quest and ice, a dash vanilla extract and a squeeze of liquid Splenda.