Volume Eaters Thread

Replies

• bobbigirl83
    bobbigirl83 Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you ladies so much!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    nowine4me wrote: »
    PESciense sells trial sizes in cute jars on their website and Amazon. Look for 7 servings. You can also get single packs of Quest at 7-11 or online.

Once I finish my protein powders I'll have to look into PEScience. That's the protein powder that The Flexible Dieting Lifestyle creator swears by.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Does protein powder come in any size except for "lifetime supply?" I think I'd like to try some of this fluff stuff, but I don't want a ginormous bucket of something.

You can order sample sizes of Trutein

http://www.bodynutrition.com/product/trutein-whey-casein-egg-white/#1495074463544-9d224cd9-7649
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Does protein powder come in any size except for "lifetime supply?" I think I'd like to try some of this fluff stuff, but I don't want a ginormous bucket of something.

They all do have trial packs. But as long as you know what flavour you like of your ice cream, just get that. 1 or 2lbs tubs. Also, you can just get a the plain vanilla and then flavour as you like.

I'm definitely buying a tub of Trutein's Shamrock flavor when it comes back in March/April.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    PESciense sells trial sizes in cute jars on their website and Amazon. Look for 7 servings. You can also get single packs of Quest at 7-11 or online.

Once I finish my protein powders I'll have to look into PEScience. That's the protein powder that The Flexible Dieting Lifestyle creator swears by.

I have PEScience Snickerdoodle and chocolate cupcake. The Snickerdoodle is so good! I'm a fan of dark chocolate, so I add cocoa powder to the chocolate cupcake so it's not so sweet, more chocolate. And cinnamon powder makes it even better!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    On the rare occasions I eat Lean Cuisine, this is how I roll...qwavl21zdbl9.jpg

That's how I have to eat frozen meals.

I'll have to post a picture of my frozen meal concoction later.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    You add more veggies to it? I can't tell. Sorry I don't quote anymore. So lazy.

I add the amy's mexican casserole to a huge bowl of salad greens.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited September 2017
    Tonight, supper will be zoodle shrimp scampi with shrimp right off the boat. Recipie from Sinnytaste.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    You add more veggies to it? I can't tell. Sorry I don't quote anymore. So lazy.

I add the amy's mexican casserole to a huge bowl of salad greens.

That sounds good. I love Amy's
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Tonight, supper will be zoodle shrimp scampi with shrimp right off the boat. Recipie from Sinnytaste.

I'm having zoodles tonight too, but with bean pasta and cherry tomatoes topped with mozzarella cheese.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    My new favorite quick meal. I prepped 4 and have them in gallon sized freezer bags.

1 pack shiritaki noodles
    1 pack frozen veggies
    Rotisserie chicken
    Chicken broth
    And most important of all- a liberal dousing of cholula hot sauce. No substitutions approved!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    On the rare occasions I eat Lean Cuisine, this is how I roll...qwavl21zdbl9.jpg

Gonna do this this week! Good idea!
  • nowine4me
    Batch made my riff on Tabbouleh salad for lunch this week: couscous, diced red/yellow & orange peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, roast corn, lime zest & juice w/EVOO, S&P. Will toss it over a bag of steamed broccoli tomorrow with some grilled shrimp. Lunch -- BOOM! Guesstimate on calories +/-400.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Another big bowl of mocha flavored ice 'cream' ( 10 - 15 calories total)

1-2 strong coffee ice cubes
    6-7 ice cubes
    .5 - 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
    cold strong coffee to mix easily
    .5 xanthum gum

blend until really smooth. I put it in the freezer for a few hours - but you can eat it straight away too. Makes a good topping (I put it on jello!)
  • nowine4me
    vegmebuff wrote: »

6-7 ice cubes
    .5 xanthum gum

blend until really smooth. I put it in the freezer for a few hours - but you can eat it straight away too. Makes a good topping (I put it on jello!)

Hope that was early in the day -- or decaf!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member

6-7 ice cubes
    .5 xanthum gum

Hope that was early in the day -- or decaf!

yes...I used decaf lol!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member

6-7 ice cubes
    .5 xanthum gum

Makes me wish I liked coffee!