The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• neffd90
    neffd90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all. First time MFP user. Looking forward to getting rid of some of me. ;) Feel free to add me. 50 and some.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I am 34 feel free to add me
  • vern159
    vern159 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Question.... although I've been on mfp for years, I never really ventured into the community here. Is there a page or room or whatever that goes along with this group? Someplace to post questions or stuff like that.
    Just curious?
  • hayleydonkersley
    hayleydonkersley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Turned 44 on Monday and recovering following and accident nearly weeks ago. Prior to my tumble was going to the gym running and doing crazy mud endurance races !! Would be great to hear from like minded ladies and gents so we can support each other! Xx
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    46. Although I don’t feel it. I feel better than I did in my late 20’s. But I’ve been working out and into sports my whole life. Now it’s more about staying fit and feeling good. Add me if ya want. Or not.
  • stubbornashell
    stubbornashell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    37 M and active daily with open diary to friends. looking for others who are also active on MFP. please feel free to add. let's do this.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    vern159 wrote: »
    Question.... although I've been on mfp for years, I never really ventured into the community here. Is there a page or room or whatever that goes along with this group? Someplace to post questions or stuff like that.
    Just curious?

This is where I go -lots of great folks / discussion and advice here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/433277/40-club-where-the-cool-kids-are#latest
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Lots of new faces here since my last visit. Welcome.

I've caught the endurance sport bug over the last few years since losing some weight. I'm mostly focused on triathlons, but also squeezed in a marathon this past spring. That was my one mistake for the year. ;)

I expect to be kicked out of this group soon, since I will "age up" in November. Until then, I'd be happy to chat about training, nutrition, etc, with fellow middle agers.
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hello! Turned 44 on Monday and recovering following and accident nearly weeks ago. Prior to my tumble was going to the gym running and doing crazy mud endurance races !! Would be great to hear from like minded ladies and gents so we can support each other! Xx

Happy birthday :)
  • scyn1979
    scyn1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, 38 yrs old and trucking along!
  • borayaman
    borayaman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Bora 35. I'm looking for friends to stay committed. I would appreciate if you could add me
  • hi5tiedye
    hi5tiedye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    love to join , add me . ty 55 my first day
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Woohoo....keeping this thread alive.

Feel free to add me. I'm staring 50 in the face next year and it's backing down!

Ha! Feeling 25! B)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    44 here
  • c21christine
    c21christine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I am 45 and trying to improve my current health and fitness level. What a great group for support and encouragement!
    I am a runner and am currently training for my second triathlon.
    Feel free to add me. ☺
  • mhetzel1983
    mhetzel1983 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 34 and I am finally starting to get serious about losing weight and exercising. I recently started and LOVE with Cross Fit. Feel free to add me!
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 next year, feel free to add me.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 49 years old and I have been on MFP for a couple of years now. Starting feeling like I need to get back into the swing of things. Feel free to add me!
  • sy61ccx
    sy61ccx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    49 been on here for a couple of weeks
    have taken up mountain biking and live in the scottish borders
    have lost 4 half stone but am finding it hard to maintain and put weight on as i dont want to go back to eating fried breakfasts and chips etc
    i know i have to make my calories count
    is low fat protein shakes helpfull and nutritious
    new to calorie and cabs ;protein;fat intake thing
    any help welcome
    thanks john
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in November feel free to add me as well! I started over...again...! Also looking for people for motivation and support - to give and receive! :smiley: