True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hey I cf that i am far to young to be dealing with this. Babies are great, amazing, healthy, sweet.

Mama is tired and she says go to sleep then is mad when I do, she talks aggressively at me and when I ask her not to she flips out, if I lose my cool, even though her tone and attitude is real bad all the time I get 'watch your tone' and glared at and asked to leave and this whole week she has casually been throwing around the "d" word. Wtf. I get that she is tired. We are all tired. I get that she is going through these changes. It's just it doesn't matter what I say or do or how nice I am or how clean things are I just can't catch a break and I am so burnt out.

Wow can I relate brother...
    Don't tell me, she was the big sister and a Scorpio?
    Don't ask how I know...
  • JoyRising
    JoyRising Posts: 6 Member
    I confess that I haven't bothered to log into MyFitnessPal for several years, until today, in spite of the fact that the app has been on my phone the entire time. Was equally surprised and shocked how much weight I had lost since joining MyFitnessPal. Now I am regretting not putting in more effort.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    My Dad was a long haul trucker. Growing up, I thought every family had towels with hotel / motel names embroidered on them. :D

At least you have a good reason, my mother was just a god damn thief.

tenor.gif
  • miolmimi
    miolmimi Posts: 58 Member
    Thanks all, and i just want to make clear that i want things to work but, God forbid, if they don't i am not abandoning her or my kids

I cannot totally relate to your situation....but I have something to share

I was a 44 yr old single man living a good life and traveling pretty much doing whatever I wanted answering to one. My brother was a dumbass and got put in jail and is a single father with a 5 yr old. It was either she came to me or the state when he went away. I had only met her a handful of times in 5 yrs and I am embarrassed now to say I wasn't all that eager to be responsible for a kids life. I made the decision to take her in even though I had never even thought about having kids or how to take care of them ever before in my whole life. The first day she came to lived with me I asked her so wants the deal, do you where diapers or what? Because you're gonna need to learn how to clean yourself up.....she immediately made fun of me how stupid I was and I was thinking here we go.....and fast forward, tomorrow will be my 47th birthday and the last 3 yrs of my life have been better than the previous 44.

The bottom line is, my life hot turned upside down in a way that was like nothing I ever thought possible. No, I did not have to deal with a mom with raging hormones, but I had no idea what the he'll I was doing and went for days on end not sleeping and second guessing every decision I made. But what it came down to was, is it worth it? And yeah, no doubt.....

You realize every woman on here just fell in love with you, right?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I start to post my story then keep deleting it....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    IC I just pretended to be bot caller with a patient that drives me crazy with a million questions and goes on about stuff not even related to his eyes. I said what I needed to say in the most monotone way I could then hung up just as he started to ask a question.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    IC I just pretended to be bot caller with a patient that drives me crazy with a million questions and goes on about stuff not even related to his eyes. I said what I needed to say in the most monotone way I could then hung up just as he started to ask a question.

"Why did you hang up on me the other day?
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Years ago, I lost my virginity to someone I met on MFP.
  • RunHardBeStrong

"Why did you hang up on me the other day?

It's you. Not me.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I having trouble deciding which sex thread to post in.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Both. Just dooooo iiiiiittttt!
  • nolan44219

damn it! work keeps getting in the way
  • RunHardBeStrong

Who cares if an inmate escapes, we have sex to talk about! :*
  • nolan44219

:D I'd have plenty of time to post then
  • RunHardBeStrong

:D I'd have plenty of time to post then

Because you'd be jobless?