What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• cheatday4lyfe
    cheatday4lyfe Posts: 7 Member
    pger_98 wrote: »
    My mini goal right now is to not blow it on the weekends. I do so well during the week and then I blow it on the weekends.

I know those feels, I do that all the time.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Karmavixen wrote: »
    My mini goal is to get back to my run zombie this week and to set an established pattern this month

I love this app! I hurt my hip a week ago and haven't been able to run, but can't wait to start the app over from the beginning and try again
  • kellieinkc
    kellieinkc Posts: 34 Member
    No fast food in the month of October.
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    To say goodbye to the 190s. I am right at 190/189. I want to leave the 190s for good and start killing the 180s in Oct.
  • Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Similar to some others here: my birthday is Dec 3, so I'm hoping to cross "lose weight" off my bucket list, and go shopping for new clothes. ;)
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    It sounds silly (and maybe a bit conceded) but my husband and I are going on a cruise in November, the cruise is a GM conference for his job. He is new to the company so this is our first conference, and I really want to be "the new hot wife." So anytime I feel like slacking off I keep thinking "Only a few more weeks til the cruise.. gotta look good in that bathing suit!" So my goal is to keep trucking along, be diligent and rock that bathing suit at the pool!

Rock that bathing suit girl!!! You can/will do it:)
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    To get back to 145lbs (150 now )
    - pre peg weight and thinking about trying for baby no. 2 :)
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Dropping my last 10 lbs, and working up to do a triathlon sprint (12.4 mile bike is only hurdle left right now).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!