What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    This place used to be fun, I'd come into the forums and know I'd be laughing at all the wit and humour thrown about. I met some really great people on here and admired others from afar. However, recently I feel like it's a competition of who can be the biggest b!tch to others, who can put people down the most. It's boring. That's what's on my mind.

If you think this post is about you then maybe it is.

;)
    j58rzjmh7xrv.gif

What does that thing wipe?

dunno.... but it looks like 18 inches of pure joy
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This place used to be fun, I'd come into the forums and know I'd be laughing at all the wit and humour thrown about. I met some really great people on here and admired others from afar. However, recently I feel like it's a competition of who can be the biggest b!tch to others, who can put people down the most. It's boring. That's what's on my mind.

;)
    j58rzjmh7xrv.gif

A traveling bidet... holy crap (pun intended) I have seen it all.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

;)
    j58rzjmh7xrv.gif

A traveling bidet... holy crap (pun intended) I have seen it all.

don't leave home without it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

;)
    j58rzjmh7xrv.gif

I'm pretty sure it's for shoulders.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Like how ‘personal massagers’ are?

q1gmc1rdgfbm.jpeg

n9au3x56da8c.jpeg
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I’m using that on myself right now!

Poor thing. Sore shoulders?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

q1gmc1rdgfbm.jpeg

n9au3x56da8c.jpeg

I’ve got one of these! Such a tension releaser!

I’ve got one like it, but a little smaller. It’s so helpful that I use it four times a day!

Just kidding, I’d be way too relaxed to accomplish my goals. Nobody needs that many shoulder massages.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

q1gmc1rdgfbm.jpeg

n9au3x56da8c.jpeg

I just had to check out the reviews

yfotczzca15t.png

Accurate. Specialty store shoulder massagers are so overpriced. You don’t necessarily get more bang for your buck.
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I should get to bed, since I have work in the morning...... but, I’m up reading FP crazy posts. Lol
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Jim Beam

Nice guy...but can only take him in small increments....makes me a little irritated after a bit
  • Motorsheen
    Options

;)
    j58rzjmh7xrv.gif

the prostate

I just ordered 3 of them.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

On my mind...
    It makes me sad that you aren't having fun here anymore...I think you are super fun and I miss you when you aren't around!
    Just wanted to say it...let it be known!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    On my mind for the past few months...right from the start...there is this super creepy new delivery guy that I have to see every day. He literally (not really) makes my skin crawl...like I think of ways to avoid him and I stress a bit about when he will show up and hope I won't have to see or talk to him.
    I don't know what it is about the guy...but I want to avoid him at all costs if possible. His facial expression, the way he looks at you, his voice, what he says...creepy to the point I want to leave the building and he makes me a bit nauseous...he doesn't do anything "wrong"...I just get that sense about him...my intuition says "bad guy, avoid, super creepy."
    I've taken to not looking at him, barely acknowledging him and only speaking if I have to to try to get him done his job asap. I have a very bad "feeling" about this guy...it's hard to explain.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    On my mind for the past few months...right from the start...there is this super creepy new delivery guy that I have to see every day. He literally (not really) makes my skin crawl...like I think of ways to avoid him and I stress a bit about when he will show up and hope I won't have to see or talk to him.
    I don't know what it is about the guy...but I want to avoid him at all costs if possible. His facial expression, the way he looks at you, his voice, what he says...creepy to the point I want to leave the building and he makes me a bit nauseous...he doesn't do anything "wrong"...I just get that sense about him...my intuition says "bad guy, avoid, super creepy."
    I've taken to not looking at him, barely acknowledging him and only speaking if I have to to try to get him done his job asap. I have a very bad "feeling" about this guy...it's hard to explain.

Like he'd put you in a pit and make you put lotion on or hit you with a hose?