Replies

• Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hope you're doing OK BJ
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    How's it going @bjcrewe ? Hope you're doing well!
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    I'm doing as well as i can. Comming down with the flu so i have very little energy but not letting that stop me.

Keep up the good work! If t turns out you do have the flu, you might want to consider eating at maintenance while you recover. Some people find eating at a deficit prolongs their illnesses. Feel better soon!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm doing as well as i can. Comming down with the flu so i have very little energy but not letting that stop me.

don't let anything or anyone stop you!

You got this and we got your back.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Sorry that you are getting sick, but good for you for moving forward despite your illness!
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm coming down with something just dont no what just hopeing its not something that leaves me bed ridin for a day or so. If it dose ill just have to force my self up anyway.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Get yourself healthy first. Short term priority overrides the long term goal of losing weight.

Get well soon brother.
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Rest is very important when sick since it lets you get better right away. Actually even eating is good for you (like someone said chicken soup is the best). Your attitude during this keeps me motivated so hope to hear your healthy soon.
  • kcn2bluesky
    kcn2bluesky Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @bjcrewe Watching this thread daily and cheering you on! You're doing great and I love seeing your updates! Sorry to hear you are sick, and I hope it passes quickly.
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Lost about 6 inches of my waist Sence last i checked it. Not sure if I've lost weight but losing inches its a great start.

That's amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Lost about 6 inches of my waist Sence last i checked it. Not sure if I've lost weight but losing inches its a great start.

That's great!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options

Oh wow! That's amazing! Really glad you are taking your measurements because as you can see, the scale is only ONE tool to use to measure your health and progress. Great job!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Jumping in late to say "Good for you!" Keep on going no matter what. You're already seeing progress and that's important.