lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Options

Replies

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I can’t wait to read this (hopefully) continuing thread in 6 months! Keep on keeping on!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am cheering you on! Your getting a good start.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Lost about 6 inches of my waist Sence last i checked it. Not sure if I've lost weight but losing inches its a great start.

That's great .. :+1:
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    KateTii wrote: »
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Lost about 6 inches of my waist Sence last i checked it. Not sure if I've lost weight but losing inches its a great start.

Fantastic start! The average penis size is just under 6inches so the majority of men would agree it's a massive amount to lose haha

Just woke the baby belly laughing at this
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Of course, my dad was an orthopedic surgeon for 35 years and I used to watch him put plastic bowls in the oven (on 500) to heat things up.

I wonder if I should show this to my sister so she doesn't feel bad for covering a lasagna with plastic wrap and putting it in the oven.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Still hoping I won't have to take a $1k trip to Newfoundland to collect my $60 in April.

You should go anyway! Beautiful country in the spring, what’s not to love? It could be a celebration instead of a collection!
  • bjcrewe
    bjcrewe Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Of course, my dad was an orthopedic surgeon for 35 years and I used to watch him put plastic bowls in the oven (on 500) to heat things up.

I wonder if I should show this to my sister so she doesn't feel bad for covering a lasagna with plastic wrap and putting it in the oven.

The plastic wrap pervents it from drying out but she should be putting some thing over the plastic wrap like tin wrap.