What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited October 2017
    tomteboda wrote: »
    No one tells you that if you're tall and more slender it's REALLY REALLY REALLLY REALLY hard to find clothes that fit. Like, insanely hard. My local stores have stopped carrying tall pants in any regular sizes (4-16) whatsoever. There's a petites section for short women. There's a juniors section for short women. While the womens' section is also for short women, you can make up for some of the lack of length by going up in size. But not so much in the regular department.

I wear a size 6 L now, and I really need that extra length.. but criminy heck is it hard to find.

Go to Zara! They have great clothes for tall women. At the moment, it's fashion to wear extra long trousers, so its a perfect moment to buy.

For jeans, try Diesel or Levi's. They have individual sizes for waist and lenght up to 34 or sometimes 36 inches. They are sold in some department stores, otherwise on line.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited October 2017
    Gotta give a shout-out to the brand that DOES women's pants with pockets. Added to that, the quality of both the service and product is outstanding. DuluthTrading.com

Duluth is fantastic! Great mocs and customer service. Plus their flannel lined pants are comfy!
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    OMG those prices tho! Granted the last time I bought knit pants it was from a plus size catalog but they did have a nice pockets – but I would get four or five pair for the price that place has!
    I was told that women's pants don't have pockets because it would bulk up the look of the pants. Uh huh. Suuurrreeeee

Gotta give a shout-out to the brand that DOES women's pants with pockets. Added to that, the quality of both the service and product is outstanding.
    DuluthTrading.com

• FeelingAlive
    FeelingAlive Posts: 117 Member
    That hubby and I would end up having trouble telling our jeans apart. Many is the morning when either of us starts out putting on the wrong person's pants. (He outweighs me by close to 50lbs, but it's just the way our respective bodies are put together - our jeans look pretty similar when folding laundry.) The struggle is real!

That is cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!